Most Difficult Games You Have Ever Played

sonicace101

Eddy_C_Kan said

"Ifamous 2? Really? That game is as easy as pooping. You just have to sit and not even do anything!

I just got Batman AC so really don't know how hard that is but I'm sure its not hard as some of the other games mentioned here." 

Well it's not that infamous 2 was hard, more that it's not my type of game.I remember at the beginning, sometime around last year, I would get stomach aches playing that game.  Then sometime I started playing it got about 65% done then I was like fuck it and gave the game back to my cousin.  Batman AC, I had the GOTY edition and the New Game.... It was an awesome game, but one that I wouldn't like to play again, 

sorry, I'll still new to this site, atleast the forum part.

Edited by YJSaints

• 5 weeks later...

Dude... 3 has the easiest gameplay out of all 3 6th gen console games.... Are you sure you're not just rushing things? xD

You never rush in a Ninja Gaiden game, It's always a trap!  :awesome:

Lol xD these 2 are hard because of the flaws and glitches of the game xD Slowdown issues offlline on MN and UN difficulty. Enemies are warping across the screen and stage glitches online :shakefist: .NG3 RE also has 2 retries. Once you get K.O'd on the 2nd time, you have to restart the whole chapter again & too tedious to max every character & purchased all upgrades and there are these items that act like hall passes to play some trials. <_<

NG3

• Glitch-fested Trials
  • Too much DLC
Edited by NightWing

I don't recall the hardest game i've played on other systems i've had, but on PS3:

Metal Gear Rising - Just played this recently, I thought i'd be decent at the game because i thought the combat would be similar to Bayonetta which I was good at, but on harder difficulties or Revengeance difficulty I find it really hard n frustrating, especially since you have to take no damage for almost every encounter with enemies to get S ranks on all chapters, yeesh.

Battle Fantasia - I just suck at it, plain and simple, can't get the hang of it

Arcana Heart 3 - There's just a few really difficult combos I can't pull off and probably never will

Edited by JennifairyW
  • Like 1