Most Difficult Games You Have Ever Played

sonicace101

Ninja Gaiden 3.

• I had to put up with those glitches on the trials.

• Those frame dropping issues offline in master ninja when there are lots of enemies crowding the place and chasing me all the time.

• Character jumps instead of the move upon your command.

• Extended missions- Some trials last for 20 - 40 minutes or longer

• Add-on multiplayer
Edited by NightWing

Borderlands 2. It's possible I was just bad at it, but I always felt hopelessly outmatched and outgunned in each quest and the only decent gun I had before I gave up was a sniper rifle that did a good amount of fire damage but was no use against W4R-D3N.

PS3

- Vanquish: tactical challenge 6 (wave 5 to be precise). I always die while trying to destroy those ball-shaped robots, because it's hard to keep track of the 2 bogeys who attack me from 2 different directions.

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Sith Master difficulty, I believe I spend more time looking at an 'game over'-screen than playing the game.

- Uncharted Drake's Fortune: Crushing difficulty, I was stuck for weeks on three locations (at the crash site of the plain, the room filled with water and the church)

- Wipeout HD + Fury: gave up when my vehicle went slower and slower and I lost all races (even when replaying the first few). Still dunno what caused it.

PS2

- Devil May Cry 3: Dante Must Die difficulty, gave up when I fought those angel-like demons and the corridor with spikes

- Ratchet and Clank 2 Going Commando: winning the space race without missing a single ring (this was hard at the time, but i somehow managed to do it on the ps3 hd collection) 

- The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night: Never managed to defeat the final boss of the game

PS1

- Jurassic Park: was extremely difficult, because I lacked any game experience and skills

- Ninja Shadow of Darkness: same reason as above

GBC

- Pokemon Red: first time I tried to beat the elite 4, all 6 pokemon died while fighting the first pokemon of the first trainer. I severely underestimated them (before challenging the elite 4, I thought it would be a piece of cake and I would beat each trainer in 5 minutes)

- World of Wario 3: didn't know what to do next

GBA

- Golden Sun: the final boss was hard as hell, took about 20-30 hours of grinding to level up enough

- Golden Sun The Lost Age: same reason as above

• 3 weeks later...