Knack 2 was free on New Zealand, Australia & Russia PSN stores.

Wavergray

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I probably missed that.. kind of odd, since I was paying some attention at Fallout 4 release (I think..)

Sry my bad it was the season pass.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/166955-Free-PS4-Fallout-4-Season-Passes-Revoked-by-Sony-Due-to-EU-Pricing-Error

But Fallout 4 for Microsoft did happen.

www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/6/10/11907478/microsoft-pulls-free-copies-fallout-4-xbox-one-store

1 hour ago, soultaker655 said:

This is a PSA Knack 2 is free on New Zealand PSN store.

Making a new New Zealand account takes like 10 minutes.

If you ever thought about getting Knack 2, it doesn't hurt you to try this.

You are a beautiful person for bringing this to my attention. Although I now have a user on my profile with the worst username, breakjkiujl240 won't be getting many trophies in the future I assure you.

I guess they decided to simply keep it as a pre-order (that's how it is in the Portugese store) to avoid more people of getting it free and will address it tomorrow..

2 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Ok, I do remember the season pass stuff (saw it when I got home after work, and it was already fixed)..

13 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, and the time they take depends on if they are around or not (the stuff about Tekken Tag 2 was fixed in a couple of hours), same with Ridge Racer Driftopia (F2P was officially released with the paid content set to "free", was took hour in a few hours too), but if no one is around, then it takes longer  for them to fix.. Also, a lot of that stuff does happen in the PSN EU side, not in the US one.

Edit: Also, I just wanted to point out that in the past, they never removed the games from hour lists, just fixed the bug and either ignored it or made a deal with the publisher (I guess, by the looks of Jak and Yakuza). I didn't took is as if you where complaining..

Ok, no problem and it seems that it's starting to be fixed. 

Well, it was fun while it last.

Just now, TLAW93 said:

Amplitude was free by mistake and sony took my copy away

Well damn then this may very well be taken away as well. I guess we will have to wait and see

Just now, Silencer0004 said:

It's a short and fun game. Just download it, disconnect for 1 or 2 days and get a free platinum.

How long do you think it will take to plat then? I have work and school so I don't have a whole lot of time is why I ask

6 minutes ago, Facas said:

don't worry they never took anything way before, and from the legal point of view we are not responsable for their mistake.

it was a legit download, not a hacked one.

I wouldnt say never. They had before. Its up to publisher and Sony to work out a deal. Someones got to pay for it.