Perfect Putting

Yuukiyun

"Successfully perform a putt within par that travels for over 30ft in a recorded official round"

From my understanding that means scoring with a put from over 30ft away while scoring par or better in an official round. I scored from 30.2ft away and got an eagle, but the trophy didn't pop.

Am I missing something here?

19 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

"Successfully perform a putt within par that travels for over 30ft in a recorded official round"

From my understanding that means scoring with a put from over 30ft away while scoring par or better in an official round. I scored from 30.2ft away and got an eagle, but the trophy didn't pop.

Am I missing something here?

Recorded official round means no mega hole, tornado or other crazy settings. When you go to do a comp it will have either a an official or unofficial round on it before you select it.
This is the same thing for all other trophies from Backspin Virtuoso to Absolute Finesse.

You can also do these online as long as it is setup for an official round each day changes so you will need to check before you do it.

If your still unsure after you finish a hole at the top middle it will also say official or unofficial as well.

Edited by fisty123

I wouldn't really worry about it too much, maybe it was actually an Unoffical round or something, I've now twice jumped out of my seat thinking I have nailed a Hole-In-One (and the trophy) only to realise I accidentally started an Unofficial tournament! The first course has a few Par 4's which are well within driving distance where you can get to the green, and then reposition your ball with your 2nd shot in an attempt to line yourself up for a 30ft+ putt, especially as the greens are all very flat and relatively easy to read.

If not, you are likely to just nail this at some point as you progress through the game further, good luck!

Edited by BOT-Brad