Any bugs so far?

Rocca_san

Hi!!

I played it last nigth and had some issues that made it difficult to get the platin:

- did'n get to make any picked up item rotate (only up, down, right, left...)

- got some wall candle lighted up even though the character was holding the mobile phone (not the candle)

Did it happened to anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I had none of these issues, however I got stuck at some points (i.e. couldn't move, only look around via the right stick and the VR headset). It happened quite a lot when I played the VR version, but when I played the normal version, I only got stuck once or twice. Luckily I could move again after a few seconds have passed so I didn't have to restart the game. did anyone else have this issue?

• 10 months later...

There’s a glitch at the very end where you get trapped in a cage and can’t turn around. It’s supposed to fix itself if you exit to the menu and then continue the game from the last checkpoint. I tried this a few times but I kept getting stuck at the same place. I made do by just walking backwards into that spot instead ?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I had an isuue where I droped flamethrower in area with cobwebs and was stuck but that was on a dummy profile trying to perfect a fast run but on my main profile one of my Russian dolls glitched out but yet I still got the 100% collectibles for a playthrough so I assume they don't count or it definitely glitched

I found the one that glitched as its the one in closet near the stairs on first floor I know I def rechecked that  closet several times and I know I saw the green mist as well

Edited by ckleckner78

• 3 months later...
On 26/04/2019 at 2:04 AM, Neocarleen said:

There’s a glitch at the very end where you get trapped in a cage and can’t turn around. It’s supposed to fix itself if you exit to the menu and then continue the game from the last checkpoint. I tried this a few times but I kept getting stuck at the same place. I made do by just walking backwards into that spot instead 1f605.png

it's also the only bug i have encountered, but when i have press circle button to crouch i was suddenly not stuck anymore, so it's fine

• 4 weeks later...