PS Store Removal

Ragowit

EDIT: The Super League Football table was pulled from the PS Store a while back already. So if you don't have that you are already unable to obtain 100% in this game.

Heads-up! The game have been confirmed to be removed from the PS Store after the new game, Pinball FX3, is released.

You can of course still access anything you have bought through your library.

Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/09/06/pinball-fx3-universal-classics-pinball-roll-onto-ps4-on-26th-september/#comment-769659

Hello Ragowit, you will be able to have both Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Star Wars Pinball and Pinball FX3 on the same system. You will still be able to access them from your library, but they will not remain in the store.

This will make the game unable to 100% unless you have bought the game and all DLCs before the removal from PS Store.

They did the exact same thing with Zen Pinball 1 once Zen Pinball 2 was released.

Edited by Ragowit

45 minutes ago, Ragowit said:

Heads-up! The game have been confirmed to be removed from the PS Store after the new game, Pinball FX3, is released.

You can of course still access anything you have bought through your library.

Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/09/06/pinball-fx3-universal-classics-pinball-roll-onto-ps4-on-26th-september/#comment-769659

This will make the game unable to 100% unless you have bought the game and all DLCs before the removal from PS Store.

They did the exact same thing with Zen Pinball 1 once Zen Pinball 2 was released.

Yo man waaazzz up. You could list all the games on one thread instead on making one each on it's own. Just a heads up:awesome:

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Yo man waaazzz up. You could list all the games on one thread instead on making one each on it's own. Just a heads up:awesome:

I for one rarely use the forums. When I do, I go via the game trophy page. And I guess there are more people like me out there. Thus, making one a thread for each game was necessary.

Then it pleases me that I purchased every table I didn't have when most of them were discounted in a Flash Sale.  I haven't gotten around to trying all of the tables yet, but the perfectionist in me is satisfied that I still have a (very long) shot at 100%.