Decent enough...

Wade_VC

Well, after playing MoH for a bit now to give it a fair shake, I have to say overall it is pretty good game.

The online isn't too bad once you learn the maps, which helps tremendously as there are a LOT of campers online in this game, but learning were they camp in order to take them out has been my game-plan, and it seems to be working well.

My gripes with online are thus:

1. MIC's: Very few people online seem to be using MIC's, so communication with team-mates is almost impossible.

2. Teamwork: There doesn't seem to be too tight of a "team" mentality...it is more of a free-for-all comprised of two opposing teams.

3. Campers everywhere: As explained, this game does have a LOT of campers, and unfortunately with all the "nooks & crannies" on the maps in which to take cover, the best bet is to proceed slowly.

Although not as good as it was hyped to be, MoH is far from the disaster others have reported it being either. I wouldn't classify MoH as a "must have", but it is one that is worth the purchase for something different and you can find it cheap enough.

• 4 weeks later...

never owned this game and wanted to buy it but it got alot of mixed responses and I guess i sort of just forgot about it after reading this I just thought what the hell i might go pick it up. seems like a good game just online I heard sucks like you said sorta but I think i would just play it for the story and maby online for some trophies.

I quite liked this game but to a certain extent. The camping, like you said, is a big problem and it's present in every single gamemode... However, if found that it's way better and way more fun to have a couple of friends to play with and talk to.

All and all though, it was a nice change of pace and a couple of weeks of fun :)

• 3 months later...

I loved MOH and it was one of the best shooter's of 2010. (of course, it was not better than BLOPS) I loved the multiplayer and put over 50 hours into it. I ranked up ever class to max and got the platinum trophy LEGIT! I really do not get why people gave the game such a hard time, it really simulated combat well, sure there was alot of "camping", but that is to be expected in war. I loved getting cruise missles and owning everyone! I am very excited about MOH2!

• 3 months later...

I really enjoyed the campaign mode for this game, and I even liked Tier 1 mode too.

The online though was crap. The maps were poorly designed. People can snipe you with shotguns (!!) from across the map. All anyone does is camp. A perfect example of why I avoid competitive multiplayer.