PS Store Removal

Ragowit

Heads-up! The game have been confirmed to be removed from the PS Store after the new game, Pinball FX3, is released.

You can of course still access anything you have bought through your library.

Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/09/06/pinball-fx3-universal-classics-pinball-roll-onto-ps4-on-26th-september/#comment-769659

Hello Ragowit, you will be able to have both Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Star Wars Pinball and Pinball FX3 on the same system. You will still be able to access them from your library, but they will not remain in the store.

This will make the game unable to 100% unless you have bought the game and all DLCs before the removal from PS Store.

They did the exact same thing with Zen Pinball 1 once Zen Pinball 2 was released.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

well, now it's back in the store for a discount price of $1.99

additional levels are available for the same price of $1.99:

- Avengers Chronicles

- Vengeance and Virtue

let's get it!

(hope it will be still there when my wallet has some funds again)

November 17th 2018

and I also hope this text will help someone!

theGoon44.png

Edited by theGoon44
Trophy Card
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, theGoon44 said:

well, now it's back in the store for a discount price of $1.99

additional levels are available for the same price of $1.99:

- Avengers Chronicles

- Vengeance and Virtue

let's get it!

(hope it will be still there when my wallet has some funds again)

November 17th 2018

and I also hope this text will help someone!

theGoon44.png

The other three DLCs are available as well, $0.59 each (Cpt. America, Civil War, F4). Which means you can get the complete set for less than $6.

Fk Zen Studios for removing ZP1, but I think I'm getting this anyway.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have to admit that I waited for the discount to return about 3 years.

Thanks to the corona virus crisis or even other reasons, the PS3 and Vita stores were not shutted down in spring 2021.

So I've finally bought this game with all DLCs paying the full price in September 2021.

Fortunately that also unlocked all those Marvel tables for ZP2 on my PS3 and Vita versions.

Unfortunately it did not unlock the same tables on my PS4 version of ZP2.

Even the pack that I already downloaded is still locked and that unlock file is also not available anymore.

Is there anyone around that has experience and might give some advice? It will be much appreciated.

edit: August 2022

after some time I had an eMail response from Bence at Zen Studios this year in May

he stated that they are working on this issue, which only exists for Playstation;

so the problem seems to be on Sony's side, but it's a "fight"

quote:

We are trying to make it possible again!

Thank you for your understanding, and also thank you for playing!

Edited by theGoon44
response from developpers
  • Like 1

The cross buy only works from Marvel Pinball to Zen Pin 2. It will not work from ZP2 back to Marvel Pinball. So you must purchase them in the Marvel Pinball game on PS3 and they will import to ZP2 on PS3 if you want both seperate games. You must have them in ZP2 on PS3 in order to import them to FX3 on PS4. They will NOT import to ZP2 on PS4 any longer. The import function is broken there. If you dont want Marvel Pinball by itself (its the first physics anyway) just buy them in ZP2 on ps3 and they should import to FX3. Also, I believe there are a few that are only available in ZP2, so if you're getting them in Marvel you'll have to buy the last ones in ZP2 to have them all in FX3

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, theGoon44 said:

También lo tomé con todos los DLC hace aproximadamente un año, el total fue de 20 $ o 25 $

waoh it's great it's a very good price I play with all the dlcs and they really are ultra-rare trophies difficult or is it to have patience and what makes it rare is that there are so many dlcs but few people buy it what do they think of this is it really to get 100% of a pinball game from zen studios guys?

Some of the trophies are pretty difficult, esp if you're new to pinball. Not as hard as Pinball Arcade but still very challenging. 9/10 difficulty to 100% any of the older Zen games. The older physics engines from their 1st/2nd gen games make the trophies even harder.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tom_waits said:

Some of the trophies are pretty difficult, esp if you're new to pinball. Not as hard as Pinball Arcade but still very challenging. 9/10 difficulty to 100% any of the older Zen games. The older physics engines from their 1st/2nd gen games make the trophies even harder.

thanks for the information I love that a game is difficult pinball will be a good challenge I think I can buy some unfortunately zen pinball 1 and 2 I have them impossible since they were withdrawn from the store