Trophy Thoughts

What are you guys thinking of the list? 

Looks like your typical Dishoned affair, not being detected for a play through might be tough but nice to see a platinum trophy to reward you for the hard work. 

Will you be picking it up on launch with it being a budget title or will you wait for a price drop? 

Edited by DJROE95
  • Like 2

Decent list with some good trophies & solid for a Dishonored title regarding content. Nice that this & Uncharted: Lost Legacy went all out with a big trophy list and included a plat to boot of which i'd have played regardless.

2-3 playthroughs I think, depending on what Original Game+ is & tactical saving??

Looking forward to it, love Dishonored games. 

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to this, I was a bit controversial as I thought the Daud DLC for the original Dishonored was better than the main game. Daud is pretty much my favourite character in the franchise at the moment.

So i'm really looking forward to some more storyline involving him. Also, i'm a sucker for no-detection gameplay. I just need to finish mop up Dishonored 2 first.

46 minutes ago, OnlyCass said:

Damn, no trophy for not killing anyone for an entire playthrough! Compulsary target you have to murder? I reckon so. Cant wait man, its gonna be sweet!

oh man you pointing this out has me worried now. I have hidden the story related trophies so idk who has to die. Hopefully not the Outsider nor Daud. 

Has anyone any thought on original game plus? I'm curious about that one It is just NG+ Dishonored style or...??

Edited by BlueBerry_1337

A good list for a Dishonored game of decent price, just could have been all 50 trophies just these days many download games have many trophies.

I AM SO HAPPY IT DOES NOT HAVE THE STUPID "Do the game with power" trophy and just a "1 mission no kill", not a ALL the game no kill, those type of trophies ruins the fun of playing the Dishonored 1 & 2. Cant wait to get it!

1 hour ago, CHARLIE79 said:

A good list for a Dishonored game of decent price, just could have been all 50 trophies just these days many download games have many trophies.

I AM SO HAPPY IT DOES NOT HAVE THE STUPID "Do the game with power" trophy and just a "1 mission no kill", not a ALL the game no kill, those type of trophies ruins the fun of playing the Dishonored 1 & 2. Cant wait to get it!

Debatable. In my opinion, they should've included it like they always do. Having trophies like clean hands and no powers mode challenged players. And if it ruins the experience for you, no one is forcing you to play the game without powers nor clean hands.

• Like 1

I had no idea this was getting its own list; I thought it was DLC for Dishonored 2. I'm assuming it's one of those "standalone expansions" that have become so popular these days. Anyway, I have yet to play Dishonored 2 yet, so I'll hold off on getting this for now.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, HaserPL said:

To be honest, maybe a little. They could have made something new and fresh. But I'm not gonna hate it or smth.

I feel like Dishonored is cool no matter what they do, the games are good and to have a plat is always nice for an expansion.