My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

This week on the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast, we're talking about our top 10 Playstation games of all time! You don't want to miss this, Yemmy's list is insane!

Touching a lot of different subjects on this week's episode. From 3 million PSVR systems sold to Spyro Reignited Trilogy release date delayed to November, this week was pretty good for the news.

Again, let me know what you think, any feedback is welcomed! :-)

For this episode of Hardcore Retro Games, we take a look at Ninja Gaiden 3: The Ancient Ship of Doom on the NES! This game is as tough as I remember!

The #HardcoreRetroGames series is pretty basic. Each week, we play a hard classic retro game of your choice. If we don't finish the game in the episode, we finish them later on live streams. You can send me your suggestions on Twitter using the hashtag #CronoHardcoreGames or on any social medias by contacting me. 

Enjoy the video my friends and don't forget to send in your suggestions! :-)

If you missed the one year anniversary stream of Mega Man Legacy Collection yesterday, no problem, I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

We managed to beat the first and second game of the old Mega Man on the NES, which I was really happy about! Those games were tough as nails!

Next step is 3 and 4 for the next live stream, can we do it? :-)

Remember Bubble Bobble on the NES? Robbotto for the Nintendo Switch is as close as you'll get! Here's my first impressions video of the game.

This game is quite simple, but really cool to play, especially on the go. The controls are tight, the soundtrack is not bad and it's actually quite challenging the more you play it.

Want to know more about the game or have any questions? You can hit me up down below in the comment section :-)

We talk about Gamescom 2018, top news of the week, new releases and (of course!) trophies in episode #03 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast.

Gamescom 2018 was great this year, arguably better than E3 in my opinion! From Cyberpunk 2077 to Resident Evil 2 new gameplay, there's a lot to unpack on the show. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, we need your questions for the "Listeners Questions" segment my friends! You can reach us anywhere, from Discord to Twitter or Facebook, we're everywhere! You will also be named on the show, so that's a plus! :-)

Let's see all the bosses weaknesses in Mega Man 1 & 2 on the NES in the live stream highlights video! This is the best moments of the 4 hours stream, hope you enjoy it :-)

This stream was one the best we have done in recent memories in terms of watch time. Seems like Mega Man is not dead after all! :-)

Do you like this new format for the streams highlights? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below :-)

The newest episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We're talking about the upcoming games for 2018 and beyond!

"CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast" is a weekly podcast talking exclusively about Playstation. We cover the top news of the week, new releases, a topic of the show, talk about trophies & more! We also answer listeners, fans and subscribers questions, so don't hesitate to contact us on social medias or in the comment section below to ask any questions and be mentioned on the Podcast.

How many 80s references can you spot in this video? Here's my first impressions video of The Videokid: 80s Edition for the Nintendo Switch.

A lot of Paper Boy feels in this game. It's basically an endless runner with a really unique artstyle. A perfect time waster if you're into that kind of games!

Let me know in the comment section below what references you have found and what you think of the game :-)

You missed the first stream of Spider-Man on Playstation 4 yesterday? You feel sad about it? Here's the archived version of it! 

Here's the first 4 hours of the game. One word: Amazing (no puns intended)!

Let me know what you think of the game below :-)

Here's the highlights of the latest Super Mario Maker live stream! 100 man Super Expert, viewers levels, 0.00% level clear rate & more!

One the best stream in terms of watch time and views, I was super happy about the results of this one. We also cleared some hardcore levels and had a very good run at the 100 man super expert!

Do you enjoy watching stream highlights video like this? Do you think this is a good idea? Let me know in the comment section below :-)

They're going back to the roots! We take a look at the demo of Mega Man 11 just before tonight's live stream of Mega Man Legacy Collection!

Let's forget about Mighty No. 9, this is the next true Mega Man game. The level design, gameplay and soundtrack all reminds me of old Mega Man games. This is what we needed!

I'm happy to announce that the Mega Man franchise is not dead after all! :-)

If you missed the awesome action of Mega Man 3 & 4 yesterday, here's the archived version of the live stream of Mega Man Legacy Collection!

Mega Man 3 is such a hard and long game man! This is probably the Mega Man game I played the most when I was younger, so it was really nice to re-play it years later! Good times!

As always, a highlight video will be coming up really soon to showcase all the bosses from Mega Man 3 and how to beat them. Stay tuned! :-)

The newest episode of the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We share our thoughts about Spider-Man (spoiler-free!), talk about trophy hunting and more!

That was a great show, one of my favorite so far! We talk about the latest news, release of the week, Spider-Man, trophies & even Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Playstation Vita!

If you want your question to be answer on the show, please don't hesitate to ask it below to be mentioned on the show :-)

• Like 1