My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

We're diving into a disgusting troll level in Episode #13 of Super Mario Maker! Hope you enjoy watching me suffer!

We played really different levels in this episode! A troll, a classic/chalenging platformer and a really cool Yoshi concept level! After 3 hours of editing, really happy about the final version of this video.

As always, you can suggest levels to me on Twitter using the hashtag #MarioVsCrono with the level code. You can also contact me on any social media platforms and send me the level code you want to see in the next episode.

Thank you for watching! :-)

We're taking a look at Ninjin: Clash of Carrots on the Nintendo Switch! Is it good or absolute garbage? Let's find out in my first impressions video!

Once again, thank you to Pocket Trap & Modus Games for giving me a free key and the opportunity to showcase the game on my channel. Really appreciated!

Let me know what you think of the game in the comment section below! :-)

In case you missed the Super Mario RPG stream, here's the archived version of it. The game is still awesome 20 years later!

Had an awesome time last night, so much good memories! The 100% playthrough is going well so far. We missed some frog coins, but it's not a big deal in terms of 100% as it's only for accessories and we can get them back later.

Thanks for watching! :-)

• Like 1

We're talking about our favorite franchises that are dead in episode #06 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast! Another great conversation with Yemmy!

A lot of interesting topics in this episode and a really cool question from PermaFox from PSNProfiles. We talked about trophies, news, new upcoming JRPGs & more!

Hope you enjoyed the show and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions :-)

Here's the live stream highlights of Mega Man 3 on the NES from Mega Man Legacy Collection on Playstation 4. All Bosses, all weaknesses, let's go!

That might be my favorite Mega Man game back in the days. So far, between 1, 2 and 3, that's probably still my favorite one. 3 down, 7 to go! :-)

Let's take a look at the levels of one of my favorite Super Mario Maker creator, ryukahr. Speedrun, Kaizo and Shell Tricks are in the menu!

For those who don't know, ryukahr is the main reason why I started this YouTube channel, playing Super Mario Maker and also my main source of inspiration. You can probably see a lot of resemblances in my videos as they're designed in a similar fashion. I'm trying to learn from the Master! :-)

Hope you enjoyed the video and thank you for watching :-)

Which games do you think will be included on the Playstation Classic? Let's hear our guesses in the latest episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast.

We're also talking about TellTale Games shutting down, Devil May Cry 5 microtransactions and online, Playstation Plus October games and more!

As always, don't hesitate to ask questions in the comment section below so that we can answer them on the show. And let us know your thoughts on the podcast! :-)

The Gardens Between is a really unique and clever game! Here's my first impressions video of the game. Huge thank you to The Voxel Agents and Keymailer for the free key!

I absolutely love the concept of this game. It's a puzzle game with a really cool twist on it. It's simple yet super clever and enjoyable. I recommend the game for sure!

Let me know your thoughts on the game and video in the comment section below :-) As always, thanks for watching!

Ready for another 100 man Super Expert No Skip challenge in Super Mario Maker? Here's another one for you and this one is on another level!

Like content like this or have any suggestions for the upcoming episodes of Super Mario Maker? Let me know in the comments section below.

As always, thanks a lot for watching, really means a lot to me!

This moment was the beginning of a great collaboration and friendship. It's also the reason why I started the CronoCast with YemmyTheFerret. It's an honor to be #50 on The Ferret Business podcast. Want to know more about me? Here's the link:

• Like 1

Here's the archived version of last night live stream of Super Mario RPG on the SNES. Awesome stream, awesome game and awesome chat, as always!

We collected 2 stars yesterday and got the homie Geno! Geno for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (anyone?)

As always, thank you for watching and all the support! :-)

The CronoCast need your help! We need your questions for the "Listeners Questions" segment of the podcast. Remember, the podcast is a Playstation exclusive one, so anything related to Playstation will be accepted. You will be featured on the show too, so that's a plus! ?

Any trophies hunters out there? Then this week's episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is for you! We're talking about our Top 5 favorite platinum trophies!

We're also covering a lot of topics, including the cancellation of PSX 2018, Trails of Cold Blood I & II coming to the west, Harry Potter RPG leak & more!

As always, let me know what you think of the show, any feedback is appreciated! Thank you for watching :-)