My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

It's Playstation VR 2 years anniversary! Let's hear what Yemmy thinks about it in episode #09 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast!

We also talked about the PSN ID change feature (FINALLY!), Borderlands 2 VR, Kingdom Hearts, the future of The Walking Dead, trophies & more!

Will you change your PSN ID? Let me know in the comment section below! :-)

The 200th video on the channel and latest episode of Super Mario Maker is up and running! We're taking a look at YOUR levels!

Except the last level (you'll know when you see it), the rest of the levels were awesome and super creative! Super happy about how this one turned out, amazing episode :-)

Thank you all again for your suggestions and if you have more, don't hesitate to contact me with your level code, I'll be happy to add it to the list :-)

This game is as good as it was in 2012! Here's my first impressions video of Mark of The Ninja Remastered on Nintendo Switch! Huge shout out to Klei Entertainment for the free key!

Mark of The Ninja is the proof that a 2D stealth game can work perfectly. From little details to mechanics and visuals, everything is as good as I remember from the original game. The executions are on point and flashy and the story and cutscenes are wonderful.

Let me know your thoughts on the game and the video in the comments section below. As always, thanks for watching :-)

For the first time ever, the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast will be live tonight on YouTube at 8:30 PM EST. Yemmy and myself are waiting for you to come join the conversation! We'll talk about the news of the week, news releases, trophies and PS5 launch titles!

Curious about our Playstation 5 launch titles predictions? Then this episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is for you!

We also talk about the messages that bricks Playstation 4 console, the next project of Naughty Dogs, Guinness world record for a trophy hunter, the news releases of the week & more!

Let us know your thoughts on the new format for the live stream too. Do you prefer a pre-recorded format or a live stream with an archived version the next day?

We got the platinum for Crash Bandicoot Warped yesterday! You missed the live stream and want to see it? Here's the archived version of it!

Awesome game, awesome challenge and awesome trophy list! Super happy to have achieved the platinum live yesterday, the chat was awesome and really into it! One of the best stream I've done ever!

As always, thanks for watching, really close to being reviewed, only missing 500 hours of watch time! :-)

Thanks to The Mastiff Team, I played Home Sweet Home on Playstation 4! Here's my first impressions video of this awesome yet scary game, just in time for Halloween! Watch if you dare...

Now that I'm a new Playstation VR owner, I still need to try this game with it. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared about it though. The game is next step horror, where there's absolutely no safe place, even your home.

Let me know your thoughts on the video and the game down below, would love to hear them. Have you tried the game with VR?

Missed the special Halloween stream of Super Mario Maker yesterday? No problem, I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

One of my best stream ever! The chat was awesome and we got over 20 levels suggestions from awesome creators! Love talking with fellow Super Mario Maker fans, it was an awesome time for sure.

Any suggestions for the next stream? Do you enjoy watching Super Mario Maker live? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below :-)

Since it's Halloween soon, we picked our favorite horror games in episode 11 of Cronocast: A Playstation Podcast. What are your picks?

Do you like the new setup of the podcast/show? I personally thing it's more interactive and more visually appealing than just a static image, but I would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comment section below.

As always, thank you so much for watching, really means the world to us.

Hardcore Retro Games is back, just in time for Halloween! In episode 5, we're taking a look at Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse on the NES. Man, this game is hard!

Killer soundtrack and pretty straightforward game. The only issue, which is a common issue on the NES, are the controls and the bottomless pits. But we can do it... right?

Have any suggestions for the next episode of Hardcore Retro Games? Let me know in the comment section below :-)

Ready for the special Halloween episode of Super Mario Maker? Are you brave enough? Let's see how hard are these levels!

We got awesome levels suggestions in this episode, I was super happy to see them! We got cool levels, concept levels, confusing levels and even a freaking hardcore level at the end!

Have you enjoyed this Halloween special episode of Super Mario Maker? Let me know in the comment section below! :-)

Ready for an 8-bit Halloween? Then Halloween Forever is for you! Here's my first impressions video of this beautiful game!

The game is simple but effective. It's also quite challenging, just like I like em! The soundtrack is killing too, so that's always a plus!

What did you think of this game? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below! :-)

You missed the Halloween special stream yesterday with Resident Evil 7? You want to see me scared? I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

RE7 is really next step horror! You guys weren't kidding when you suggested the game to me, this is really gore and scary!

I got this question a lot during and after the stream, but Resident Evil 7 was only a one off for Halloween. I will continue with the usual games that you guys love to see :-)

Next step: Resident Evil 7 in VR, wish me luck!

Ready for a fast, competitive and awesome game? Then SkyScrappers on the Nintendo Switch is for you! Here's my first impressions of the game!

I really liked how fast and fluid the game is. The way the game is designed and the idea behing it is awesome! I'm kinda bummed that there's no Online mode though, would have been awesome to play Online with friends!

Let me know your thoughts on the game and the video down below. Thanks for watching :-)