My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

I cannot go down like that! The latest 100 man super expert NO SKIP of Super Mario Maker is up and ready to be consume!

I went a little crazy on the editing, let me know what you guys think of it! :-) Took me a good 2-3 hours, so I hope you enjoy the end result!

As always, let me know if you have any suggestions for the next episode of Super Mario Maker. And thank you for watching :-) 

• Like 1

In yesterday's live stream, we finished Mega Man 4 and started Mega Man 5. You missed it and want to watch it back? I got you!

Mega Man 4 is an interesting game for sure. The level design are somewhat confusing and challenging, definitely not the best in the series. The soundtrack is freaking good though!

What are your thoughts on Mega Man 4? Let me know in the comment section below! :-) 

We're back! In today's episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast, we talked about the Sony & Nintendo partnership in the 90s!

We also talked about the Playstation Classic line-up of games, Déraciné PSVR and the easter egg of Bloodborne 2, the Playstation Plus free games of November 2018 and more!

Let us know your thoughts on the podcast down below and be part of the conversation! :-)

From hardcore gamers to kids, there's a little bit for everyone in Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams Owltimate Edition for the Nintendo Switch! Here's my first impressions video of the game.

As a first time player of the Giana Sisters series, I was completely blown away! The game is so stylish, easy to play and the soundtrack is absolutely awesome! I'm going to play more of this in the near future for sure :-)

What did you think of the switching characters mechanic? Yay or nah? Let me know in the comment section below!

Ready for yet another 16-bit platformer game? Then Emerald Shores for the Playstation 4 is for you! Is it a hit or a miss? Let's find out!

Realy liked what I played of the game so far. Glitches and technical issues aside, the core of the game is pretty fun. Not the best out there, but definitely give it a try if you like those types of games!

What are your thoughts on the game? Let me know in the comment section below :-) Thanks for watching!

If you missed the live stream of God of War yesterday, here's the archived version of it! This game is absolutely awesome!

About 50% through, this game continue to impress me. Cannot wait to play more of it and get that shiny platinum before the end of the year! :-)

We talked about the news, trophies, answered questions from the listeners and our favorite superhero games in episode 13 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast! We also went a little crazy.

A lot of news to cover this week! What was your favorite segment of the show? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below! :-)

After several months of hard work, we've done it! We've reached the 4000 hours of watch time AND the 1000 subscribers! This is a huge milestone for the channel and I'm super proud of what we've accomplished together. The community is the best part of all of this, thank you all! :-)

We're taking a look at an awesome 3YMM music level and insane community levels in this episode of Super Mario Maker!

After several months of hard work and dedication, we've reached the requirements to be a partner with YouTube this week! Since Super Mario Maker is the most popular series on the channel, there's a special message for all the viewers that supported the channel since the beginning at the end of the video.

This is a huge milestone for the channel, so thank you to everyone that supported and are still supporting the channel. You guys are the best! :-)

Missed the first live stream of Super Mario Odyssey yesterday? Don't worry my friend! Here's the archived version!

Made a lot of good progress in terms of moons and purple coins! Was really cool to get back to the game and the chat was super awesome and helpful! That's what I like to see! :-)

Episode #14 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! This week, we compared Spyro The Dragon and Crash Bandicoot and we picked a winner! Crash or Spyro?

We also cover the Playstation news of the week, the new releases, the new trophy lists, answer questions from the listeners and talk about PaRappa the Rapper!

Hope you enjoy the show and thank you for watching! :-)

Missed the stream of Super DGR World yesterday and want to see some Super Mario World Rom Hack action? No problem, I got you covered!

Awesome rom hack so far, really digging it! I love that the difficulty gently increase instead of being freaking hard right at the start. This is really well balanced rom hack and kinda easy for Kaizo beginners too.

Do you enjoy content like this? More Super Mario World Rom Hacks? Let me know in the comment section below! :-)

This is literally what we've been waiting for in Super Expert No Skip! The newest episode of Super Mario Maker is up and super hot!

I won't spoil the video in the description this time, I'll let you enjoy the video :-) Hope you enjoy it!

Thank you once again for watching, really means a lot! :-)