My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

Had an awesome time playing Parasite Eve yesterday on live stream! Still one of my favorite PS1 game, that's for sure. You missed it? I got you covered!

What did you think of the live stream and the setup of the stream? You like it? Have any ideas for future live streams? Let me know in the comment section below :-)

This week topic of the show is all about trophies! In episode #15 of the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast, we talked about our favorite platinum trophies we never got!

We also talked about Catherine Full Body censorship on PS4, Playstation Plus December 2018 free games offering, Fallout 4 bag controversy and more!

We love reading your comments each and every week, so don't hesitate to let us know what was your favorite segment of the show in the comment section below :-)

Ready for an awesome bullet hell shoot 'em up game? Then Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron is for you! Here's my first impressions of the game.

This game is surprisingly really cool! The gameplay is fast, hard but forgiving. The bosses are really well done and the story is also great! There's a cool skill tree system and different planes. It's also a really cool co-op game!

What are your thoughts on the game? Would you like to see more of it? Let me know in the comment section below! Thanks for watching :-)

Cheese, kaizo, trolls and awesome levels! You missed the live stream of Super Mario Maker yesterday? Don't worry, I got you!

I just want to thank you all for the support! Yesterday was pretty much the best stream in terms of views, interactions and watch time, so thank you all for being there! Hope you enjoyed! :-)

Somebody said cheese? Here's a highlight of this week stream of Super Mario Maker where we've done dirty things to a viewer level. Enjoy!

This is just a short video to show you guys some sweet cheese that happened during the stream of Super Mario Maker. The creator of the level was in the chat, which makes this video 1000 times better! :-) Hope you enjoy!

We did it, we have been officially accepted in the YouTube Partner Program! Just wanted to thanks each and all of you (once again!) for sticking up with me and for all the support. The future is bright for the channel and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for it. Cheers! 1f642.png

This level is insane! Let's take a look at an absolutely insane 0.08% clear rate precision level in Super Mario Maker! My sanity was affected in this one!

This is by far the lowest clear rate level I've cleared so far in Super Mario Maker. Took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes of non-stop retry. Super proud of this one, hope you'll enjoy it too! :-)

Do you like this format better in terms of length? Let me know your thought in the comment section below :-)

Missed the live stream of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze yesterday? I have it right here for you! Awesome chat yesterday! :-)

It was my first live stream since becoming a YouTube Partner and you guys didn't disappoint! Thank you all so much for the love and the support, you're all awesome! :-)

Cannot wait for the next one!

Here's the first Christmas episode of Super Mario Maker! A little bit for everyone this week; a kaizo, a concept level, a music level and even some Christmas cheese!

A just wish to wish everyone a Merry Christmas to those who celebrates it and for those who don't, enjoy the free time with the family and friends! I hope 2019 will be a big year for all of you!

Thanks for watching and stay tuned for (maybe?) a second special Christmas episode really soon! :-)

This is how we clutch a 0.36% clear rate level with an unfair ending! Here's the latest Super Mario Maker video, hope you enjoy it!

Ever dreamed of collecting all the red coins, getting the key, just to be confronted with an unfair ending? Well, this is what we got right there!

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below! :-)

You missed the Christmas special live stream of Super Mario Maker? You want to watch it back? No problem, I got you! Happy Holidays everyone! :-)

Just want to take a moment to thanks YemmyTheFerret and DepravedSlasher for their awesome donations at the beginning of the stream! You guys are amazing! And welcome to the new members of the channel too! :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! :-)

Here's an awesome 20 seconds speedrun with a tight timer in Super Mario Maker! Featuring Link on top of that! :-)

I want to hear your thoughts on the editing and new format of these stream highlights. Do you like short format like this? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below :-)

Another 0.76% kaizo level down the drain! Here's the latest stream highlight of Super Mario Maker! Hope you enjoy it!

This level had a couple of tricky jumps and precision in it. The fact that you're always on a P timer is a really cool concept too. The shell jump and bombs juggling at the end killed me too many times though :P

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below! :-)

I will hate spikes and ice after this! Here's another stream highlight of an insane super expert precision level below 1% in Super Mario Maker. Enjoy the pain!

For those wondering, the regular content will resume next week with a 100 man super expert no skip, another episode of hardcore retro games and maybe even more! Stay tuned for that! :-)

And thanks for watching, as always :-)

Want to learn SMW Kaizo with a little bit of cheese? Here's an awesome Super Mario World Kaizo training level that you can play in Super Mario Maker!

Shell jumps, spring jumps, bomb juggling and even some cheese! That's a really cool and easy kaizo level if you're into this. Try it out, the level code is in the top bar of the video :-)

Thanks for watching :-)