My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

It's been a while since I've done that, so you decide what we will be streaming next Monday! It's also a great way to know what you guys are interested in, some feedback from time to time is always welcomed! Have an idea for future streams or a game you would like to see? Drop a comment below and I will answer it :-) Thanks for voting!

on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_XbYLLGC7KdTRqG268F_A/community

or on Twitter:

I wasted 80+ lives and one hour on this 20 second speedrun level in Super Mario Maker. I'll never get this time back...

The level started really strong actually with cool tricks and great platforming sections, but went from great to garbage real fast. Would you have found the right way before me? ;-)

As always, thank you for watching :-)

New series on the channel today and I need your feedback! The first episode of Quickie World, a Super Mario World rom hack, is up and running RIGHT NOW!

Quickie World is simply perfect for beginners. It's challenging but always fair and not punishing at all. The checkpoints are really close too, which makes it perfect for practicing without the frustration that goes along with it.

Want to see more SMW rom hacks like this? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below, would love to hear your feedback :-)

2 stars collected, 5 total, 2 more to go! The streams of Super Mario RPG are always super fun to do, gotta love that retro feeling! Missed the stream? There you go!

I think we have about 2 streams left, maybe a longer one for the last one. We're making good progress though and since we grinded a bit in the last stream, I think we're good to go regarding the levels of the characters!

LET'S GO!

Two fantastic super expert levels by Evermar and Flyvox today in Super Mario Maker! It's always cool to play challenging and awesome levels like this!

Evermar and flyvox are among my favorite Super Mario Maker levels creator in Super Mario Maker. While challenging, the levels are always fair and well designed with good indications.

What are your thoughts on the level today? Let me know in the comment section below :-)

Just now, waterfields1 said:

Your promoting a Nintendo focused Youtube channel on a Playstation focused website?? I mean come on man........at least try to relate us !!

Thanks for the feedback.

I used to do a lot of Playstation stuff and even a Playstation podcast a couple months ago, this is why I created this topic in the first place. I still do Playstation stuff from time to time, but I have to admit that I do more Nintendo stuff now than I used to do. What's wrong with sharing it here though...? I have a lot of friends here that relates to this topic to keep up with the content and this is not against the community guidelines, so I'm not sure why you're hating...?

Just now, cronocyde said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I used to do a lot of Playstation stuff and even a Playstation podcast a couple months ago, this is why I created this topic in the first place. I still do Playstation stuff from time to time, but I have to admit that I do more Nintendo stuff now than I used to do. What's wrong with sharing it here though...? I have a lot of friends here that relates to this topic to keep up with the content and this is not against the community guidelines, so I'm not sure why you're hating...?

Im not hating - just seems like a massive waste of time to promote Nintendo content on one of the biggest online portals for Playstation users.....bit like me trying to sell Cat food to a Dog Kennel.

• Like 1

Im not hating - just seems like a massive waste of time to promote Nintendo content on one of the biggest online portals for Playstation users.....bit like me trying to sell Cat food to a Dog Kennel.

Yeah, maybe hating wasn't the right word, concerned would have been better, sorry. I get your point 100%. Thing is, this is a community I'm active on as you can see by my reputation, like and posts, so posting here make sense to me since people know me.

4 minutes ago, cronocyde said:

Yeah, maybe hating wasn't the right word, concerned would have been better, sorry. I get your point 100%. Thing is, this is a community I'm active on as you can see by my reputation, like and posts, so posting here make sense to me since people know me.

No problem at all ! I just thought it was Random seeing Mario posted everywhere ha ha - Just do your thing dude - I clicked the post becuase I have an invested interest in Youtube. Best of luck with the channel ???

No problem at all ! I just thought it was Random seeing Mario posted everywhere ha ha - Just do your thing dude - I clicked the post becuase I have an invested interest in Youtube. Best of luck with the channel 1f44d.png1f600.png1f600.png

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I noticed that you have a YouTube channel too, so you know how sharing your stuff in the right places and websites is important. I'm just trying to connect with other gamers about video games, basically.

Good luck too with your channel dude!

• Like 1

49 stars out of 120, let's go! Made a lot of good progress with YemmyTheFerret yesterday in Super Mario 64, Boo's House and Lava levels are down!

Really enjoying the game so far, can't believe I haven't played this masterpiece before.

Thanks for watching!

Ready for a different and awesome set of levels in Super Mario Maker? The Furan Tower is up next! 20 floors of pure madness is awaiting for us!

Such a cool and unique concept for a series of levels! I've been watching and playing Super Mario Maker for a long time now and never saw anything like that before. The challenge was really cool too, had an awesome time with it!

Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below and as always, thanks for watching :-)

Today's episode of Super Mario Maker is all about hot koopa action! Three super expert levels, all involving tons and tons of Koopas and tricky stuff!

Always love to play levels like this. No kaizo tricks required, just pure fun platforming and really cool concept behind it. BoneJP and Nooble are the creators of today's highlight, both really talented creators in SMM. Cannot wait to see what they have planned for Super Mario Maker 2!

Let me know if you have similar levels like this, I would love to play them! :-)

Time for another insane 100 man Super Expert No Skip in Super Mario Maker! Will we rescue another Princess or fail miserably? Find out below!

I have SO much fun doing these challenges in Super Mario Maker, you just never know what's going to happen next. Do you guys have other challenges like that that we could do in Super Mario Maker? I was thinking something like a Super Expert "Canada Only" No Skip run or something like that, what do you think?

Let me know your thoughts and as always, thanks a lot for watching, really means a lot to me :-)

Hype for the Zelda Link's Awakening remake on the Nintendo Switch? Fan of Super Mario Maker? This one's for you! Here's an amazing and challenging music level of The Ballad of The Wind Fish!

Emizel is becoming one of my favorite creator in Super Mario Maker, he just makes amazing levels time after time! I love that his levels are challenging too, I'm always up for a good challenge! Definitely needs more exposure in the Super Mario Maker community!

Let me know what you thoughts of the levels in this episode in the comment section below! And as always, thanks for watching! :-)