My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

Here's the latest episode of Super Mario Maker! A really tricky 0.33% clear rate level (15/4472) featuring spin-jumps only! This one took a while to finish!

Bazz_man really did a great job on this one. A lot of weird jumps and momentum control in this one, really tight and precise level, but well designed and awesome!

The second level of this episode is basically a precision level and a "Goodbye Mario Maker" music level from Tatsuo, also really tricky but super cool!

Hope you enjoyed! :-)

I'm live in 5 minutes on YouTube to play more Super Mario Maker! The plan: play the troll level DannyB made for me and some viewer levels! Come and add your level in the chat! :-)

To add a level in the queue, just use the "!add" command in the chat with the level code right besides it. I prefer to play challenging level and I don't mind kaizo. All levels are welcomed though! :-)

Hope to see you there! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/c/cronocyde/live

This run went from good to bad really fast! Here's the latest video of Super Expert No Skip in Super Mario Maker! Full of surprises, as always!

Super Expert No Skip is always an adventure in Super Mario Maker. You never know what you're gonna get, which is what I love about it. I'm bummed that this mode was replaced by the "Endless mode" in Super Mario Maker 2, it's what 99% of content creators do and stream daily.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video! :-)

I've never been trolled that hard in Super Mario Maker! DannyB made a troll level just for me, how sweet of him (NOT!) Here's the highlights of the level we played live on stream!

Really enjoyed this collab between DannyB and me. Basically, we made a troll level for each others on live stream. The week after, once again on live stream, we played the levels in front of our audience and got trolled HARD!

Hope to see more collabs between Super Mario Maker content creators, it's both fun to be part of it and watch! :-)

I'm still discovering new techs in Super Mario Maker after more than 3 years! I've never seen this Yoshi tech before! The new episode of Super Mario Maker is live and kicking!

Have you seen this Yoshi tech before? First time trying it and it feels so good to finish this 0.20% clear rate level by Evermar. The last section of the level took me a while, especially learning and mastering the new tech, but the level was awesome!

Hope you enjoyed! :-)

I'm live in 5 minutes on YouTube to play more Super Mario Maker! The plan: to play your levels before Super Mario Maker 2!

To add a level in the queue, just use the "!add" command in the chat with the level code right besides it. I prefer to play challenging level and I don't mind kaizo. All levels are welcomed though! :-)

It's been a while since I've done one of these, so here we go! Here's an amazing creator showcase in Super Mario Maker: c0ld!

C0ld understand what makes a level good. While challenging, the levels are always fair and flows really well with amazing checkpoints placement. He also have a lot of hard kaizo levels, which I really want to play before Super Mario Maker 2.

Cannot wait to see what this dude have in store for us in Super Mario Maker 2! The hype is real! :-)

Disgusting dev exits EXPOSED in Super Mario Maker! And on top of that, it was during one of my live stream, which makes it even worst! Hope you enjoy! :-)

Never, I repeat, never submit a level to a streamer or content creator that have a dev exit in it. PLEASE!

Here's some of the top starred super expert levels in Super Mario Maker! Playing good levels before Super Mario Maker 2 seems like a good idea, right?!

I like this feature in Super Mario Maker and I'm glad it's coming back in SMM 2! It's a good way to find awesome levels really fast! Sure, stars can be grinded and stuff like that, but so far, I didn't find any "bad" levels in this category.

The one feature I don't like in Super Mario Maker though is the big Mario that can break blocks. Am I the only one?!

As always, thanks for watching :-)

I'm live in 5 minutes on YouTube to play more Super Mario Maker! The plan: to play your levels before Super Mario Maker 2!

After clearing "The Wall" by ryukahr in Super Mario Maker, I wanted to take a look at his other levels, especially the older ones. Let's see where it all begins and how much kaizo blocks I can hit!

Stir Fried Oubliette (the first level) was my favorite of the bunch. The level flows really well, looks awesome and all the tricks, while difficult, remains attainable. I really liked the flying level too, I feel like I'm better at flying because of it!

As always, let me know what you thought of the episode in the comment section below. And thanks for watching :-)

RAPID FIRE! Here's a compilation of short but awesome levels from the last few live streams. Some challenging platforming levels, some really tight speedrun levels and some just awesome all around!

Which levels is your favorite in the episode? Let me know in the comment section below. And as always, thanks for watching! :-)

With less than three weeks now from the official release of Super Mario Maker 2, I wanted to do something different. Here's the 10 features I'm most excited about in Super Mario Maker 2!

This is actually my first scripted and voice over video I've done on the channel and I spent a lot of time of this one. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Would you like to see more of this style of video before the release of Super Mario Maker 2? Let me know down below! :-)

Just for fun, I decided to try a new 100 man challenge in Super Mario Maker: Normal No Skip AND No Deaths! The result might surprise you, hope you enjoy!

Before Super Mario Maker 2, I wanted to just have some pure fun without really hard levels for a change, so this challenge was perfect! While not as difficult as a Super Expert No Skip for example, it definitely have a different difficulty than the usual challenges.

Drop your ideas down below for some challenges before Super Mario Maker 2, would love to take them on! :-)

This is simply the best cheese I discovered in Super Mario Maker! It was simply delicious! This is how you cheese a 10 red coins kaizo level!

Thoughts on this beautiful cheese? Let me know in the comment section below and as always, thanks for watching! :-)

We played an insane 0.00% troll level made for Dave from DGR in Super Mario Maker! The Twice Twice really got me this time, I was confused beyond belief! Hope you enjoy! :-)

What are your favorite type of levels to watch from the channel? Troll? Challenging? Precision? Kaizo? Let me know in the comment section below!