My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

I know, it's long overdue! Super Meat Boy Episode 8 has been uploaded on my channel! Sorry y'all for keeping you waiting!

We're finishing up the main part of the game, Cotton Alley Light World. Not without any issues though ;-)

Thank you all for your support, I love you! :-)

Ready for the longest chapter of Lego The Hobbit? You got it! We're visiting the Goblin Town in this episode!

We're fast approaching the end of the first movie. This is surely one of my favorite Lego games so far. It helps that I'm a huge fan of the movies though ;-)

Let me know what you guys think and thank you for watching! :-)

We're getting swarmed in the new episode of The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC. This is insane!

We're also getting a lot of back story for Ellie, which is super awesome. I cannot wait to see what's next.

Let me know in the comment what you think of this awesome DLC :-)

We're closing in the first movie of the trilogy, An unexpected Journey, in Episode 8 of Lego The Hobbit.

Also, by checking the trophies, we're halfway through the game already! :-) Cannot wait to start the second movie!

As always, thanks the support, it means a lot :-)

Any fans of Super Meat Boy here? If so, Episode 9 has dropped on my Youtube channel! :-)

We're visiting the dark worlds for the first time! It went pretty smooth, which is a nice change of pace comparing to Cotton Alley.

As always, thank you for your support :-)

New episode of Lego The Hobbit has dropped on my Youtube channel! We're beginning the second movie, The Desolation of Smaug, with the skin changer!!

Super short episode, but it's a nice introduction for the second installment in the series. I enjoyed it :-)

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

You asked for it, you got it! The new series of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has been dropped on my Youtube channel! :-)

We're playing Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back first world. This bring back a lot of memories :-)

As always, thank you for your support. The 200 subscribers special episode will be uploaded tomorrow if everything goes according to plan! :-)

This is my Top 10 Playstation Games of All Time! This is for you, my beautiful subscribers! 200 subscribers already, thank you! :-)

Let me know in the comment section what you think about this top 10 and let me know what your top 10 looks like :-)

Again, thank you for the love and support, it means the world to me :-)

• Like 1

Episode 3 of The Last of Us: Left Behind has been dropped on my Youtube channel! 

So this is what everyone was talking about? I wasn't expecting that at all! That's a nice twist of events right there! This is why I love Naughty Dog so much! :-)

This is it, the ending of The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC. This is sad, depressing and touching :-(

In my opinion, this might be the best DLC of all time. Naughty Dog have done a fantastic job again! What do you guys think?

Already?! Episode 10 of Super Meat Boy has dropped on my Youtube channel. Appreciate the love and support guys, keep it coming! :-)

We're getting torched in the Salt Factory Dark World. The first levels are particularly hard, is it getting harder and harder?

As always, thank you for the love and the support, I love you all! :-)

Any fans of Rocket League here? I sure am! New series is kicking off on my youtube channel, need some feedbacks! What do you all think?

Some good saves and goals, still undefeated! :-) If you play Rocket League, add me on PSN: Cyanpower

Episode #3 of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is up on my youtube channel! We're about halfway through Cortex Strikes Back :-)

Let me know what you think of this series. The reception has been awesome, so I'm really happy about that! :-)

As always, thank you for your support, I appreciate it! :-)

Hey there @Cyanpower!

I subscribed to your channel because I'm pretty sure that there's lots of potential and of course, because I always like to support other rather small YT channels.

You seem to be very nice and blithesome and your french accent is not disturbing at all. :D

However, don't expect to see me as a regular viewer. I'll probably lurk into some of your videos once in a while but sadly, my time schedule doesn't allow watching lots of YT videos a day. :P

Still, good luck on your journey!

-Julian

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triplejmzu8 said:

Hey there @Cyanpower!

I subscribed to your channel because I'm pretty sure that there's lots of potential and of course, because I always like to support other rather small YT channels.

You seem to be very nice and blithesome and your french accent is not disturbing at all. :D

However, don't expect to see me as a regular viewer. I'll probably lurk into some of your videos once in a while but sadly, my time schedule doesn't allow watching lots of YT videos a day. :P

Still, good luck on your journey!

-Julian

First of all, thank you for your comment man, it really means a lot to me! ? I'm glad that you're enjoying the content my friend.

It's okay if you don't see the content regularly, I understand that. I have a busy schedule too so I don't view as much videos and support other small youtubers as I would like too. We all have a busy life ?

Again, thank you for your support and I hope to see you here or in the comment section someday. Cheers buddy! ?

• Like 1

You're doing a great job, but some feedback, and my feedback is not the most reliable since I am not a YouTuber lol.

Wouldn't it be better to just focus on one game at a time, finish it, then move onto the next one?

Or do most Youtubers play multiple games at a time, so each episode is a different game?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

You're doing a great job, but some feedback, and my feedback is not the most reliable since I am not a YouTuber lol.

Wouldn't it be better to just focus on one game at a time, finish it, then move onto the next one?

Or do most Youtubers play multiple games at a time, so each episode is a different game?

Thank you for your feedback buddy!

I thought about doing only one game at a time, but I decided not to do it to bring some variety to the channel. I like to call myself a variety youtube channel as I play different type of games, if that makes sense.

There's a lot of Youtubers that do different things too, so there's not an easy answer to that. Some Youtuber love to play only one game, and one game only. Other Youtuber play a lot of different games or series, so it's really up to the Youtuber in question. There's plus and cons to both methods in my opinion.

Any feedback is good man, don't worry about it. Let me know what you think ?

Brand new hot gameplay of Rocket League has been dropped on my youtube channel! The winning streak is still alive!

I will probably do a live stream really soon on the channel, so please put those notifications on and come say hi! :-)

We're riding barrels in Chapter 11 of Lego The Hobbit! We're near the end too, which is super exciting! :-)

If you guys have any ideas what I should play next, let me know! I'm always open to suggestions :-)

As always, thank you for your support, it means a lot! :-)

On 12/1/2017 at 1:00 PM, Cyanpower said:

If you guys have any ideas what I should play next, let me know! I'm always open to suggestions :-)

Why not Crash Bandicoot 2? You aren't that far into it, and it would probably be a game that had equal parts good gameplay and frustration, which should make for a decent video.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Why not Crash Bandicoot 2? You aren't that far into it, and it would probably be a game that had equal parts good gameplay and frustration, which should make for a decent video.

Thanks for your suggestion buddy!

It's already on the channel, I'm 3 episodes in actually ? Would you like a second chance? ?

Not necessarily in my trophy list too, it could be anything!

• Like 1

We're trying the new EA Sports UFC 3 Beta in this short new series! This game is super realistic and amazing!

Have you tried the Beta? What did you think of it? Let's start that conversation in the comments section :-)

As always, thank you for the support :-)

I’ve watched a number of your videos and I certainly appreciate the enthusiasm. You definitely show a passion for playing video games. 

But I hope you don’t mind me saying this and it’s okay if you ignore it or don’t bother replying. I have some criticisms that I want to say. 

My biggest concern is whether you are going to upload anything in regards to podcasts or showing off a “100 Platinums” type of video. 

Something more akin to what Stay Pationt did on YouTube would be quite nice. He gave out a lot of helpful tips and advice in regards to trophy hunting. So it wasn’t just another series of Lets Plays. 

Corndog698 has a few podcasts where he interviewed top trophy hunters like Hakoom and MrUnknown625. I found these to be very interesting since the discussion was revolved around video games and trophy hunting and how these people viewed it as. 

CARLOHAS, whom I don’t personally like much has a couple interesting videos in how he looks at trophy hunting. He had a “Trophy Illuminati” series where he interviewed other trophy hunters. Sad they got taken down. 

KingSuperOne and Rustic trophies sson review others trophy lists. If only because they are the only two people on YouTube who do this on a regular basis. 

A few other channels cover the persons latest platinum, I always like hearing what others have to say on a particular game. ZZTV123 (PSN NCSfan001) has some good videos on games he’s platinumed. It would be nice if more people uploaded that kind of material onto YouTube. 

I apologize if I’m being critical. I’m just being honest. I always appreciate a trophy hunter making videos. But Let’s Plays are very much a dime of dozen these days. Even live streams don’t seem to be as engaging as they were years ago.

• Like 1