My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

1 hour ago, Lorajet said:

Damn I missed the Rocket League action!  

Never too late, right? ?

1 hour ago, Amelinda Lady Luxii said:

Ive subbed to you, im a youtuber and google + user as well. My youtube/G+ is Luxi Shoghi & my second account it exoticbeautyluxii ^^

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that! ? Drop the links right here, I'm gonna check it out right now :-) Thanks again!

Edited by Cyanpower

Another Rocket League video is up on the channel! This might not be what you think it is...

Trying to find my next game to play on the channel, but i'm out of ideas. Have one? Send it my way and win a shout out! :-)

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

Episode 4 of Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy Cortex Strikes Back is up on the channel! This is getting harder guys!

We also discover a scret world which I didn't know about! This is awesome! Do you know what it does? Let me know in the comments!

As always, thank you for your support my friends!

Do you like yellow? I don't. Want to see why? Check episode #11 of Super Meat Boy, you'll get it.

Is there any more levels like this? Me eyes were burning after the last level of the episode. So obnoxious!

As always, thank you for your support, it means the world! :-)

You voted for it, you got it! Episode #01 of Wolfenstein The New Order has been dropped on the channel and it's fire!

Heard a lot of bad things about the intro of this game. I thought it was super well paced and awesome. What about you?

I hate bees more than ever now! Episode 5 of Crash Brandicoot N-Sane Trilogy is up on my youtube channel!

Those levels were the hardest so far for sure! I don't look forward to the time trials on some of them :-)

• Like 1

I know, it's been a while! Chapter 12 of Lego The Hobbit is up and running! We're fast approaching the end guys!

This is the war and we're approaching the end of the second movie. I think we have 4 episodes left, which is awesome!

As always, thank you for your support my friends :-)

29 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

not sure if you're aware of this or not but this is what I see...i'm in canada...

https://imgur.com/gallery/1zckg

Yeah, I noticed that. I will probably stop playing Lego games because of that. Out of my 12 videos of Lego The Hobbit, I think only one video didn't got copyrights on it.

Thanks for letting me know though, I appreciate that ?

New series is hitting my youtube channel this afternoon and it's Unravel! Have you played this game before?

This game looks great, plays great and is super colorful and cute! I'm in love with it so far!

Expect some torture scenes and dark stuff in this one. Wolfenstein: The New Order Episode #02 is up!

This game is getting better and better each time I play it! This is some good story telling too! Loving it so far!

As always, thank you for your support, it means a lot!

We finish the Dark Salt Factory and start The Dark Hell in episode #12 of Super Meat Beat!

The dark levels of Hell are not hard so far. Does it gets harder later on? They're certainly longer though.

More bees than ever! Great! We're visiting the worst stage so far in Episode #06 of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy!

Spent more time on editing and threw some extra effects and soundtrack. Really happy about the end result! Let me know what you think :-)

As always, thank you for your support and love, it means the world!

We're visiting the asylum in Episode #03 of Wolfenstein: The New Order. Love is in the air!

I'm literally in love with this game the more I play it. I love the way the scenes are linked together, a little bit like Uncharted or The Last of Us. Machine games really did a great job on this one!

As always, thank you for your support my friends!

Super happy to bring you Nintendo Switch content on the channel! Episode #01 of Super Mario Odyssey is up and running!

Super Mario Odyssey is clearly my game of the year 2017. This game is absolutely awesome and stellar! Did you guys played it?

Anyone have a Nintendo Switch? If so, shoot me your friend code and I will happily add you :-)

As always, thank you for your support, it's greatly appreciated.

Awesome reception on the first video, so here's episode #02 of Unravel! Hope you like it :-)

We're visiting the sea and the beach this time around. We also learn that our Yarny boy can't swim at all! Some brutals and heartbreaking deaths too :-(

As always, thank you for your support, it means a lot! :-)

We're experiencing the worst controls in the Crash Bandicoot series in episode #07. Man, this is bad!

Nothing too bad in this episode in terms of difficulty. We're 2 levels away from the final boss too, so that's exciting for the next episode.

Now that Youtube has changed their policy about monetization, what's important now is the watch time and NOT only the views. You know how to support me now ;-)

Hope you enjoyed this one and as always, thank you for your support.

This is Gandalf time! Episode 13 of Lego The Hobbit is up and running on my youtube channel!

We're 3 episodes away from the end of the series. I cannot wait to see what they did with the final chapter and explore the beautiful open world!

As always, thank you for your support :-)

We're taking control of a dinosaur and destroys everything in the 2nd episode of Super Mario Odyssey!

The first "real" world is nothing short of spectacular! A lot of Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64 and classic Mario vibes in there and I absolutely love it!

As always, thank you for your support my friends, it means the world to me!

On 28.12.2017 at 8:29 PM, Cyanpower said:

Yeah, I noticed that. I will probably stop playing Lego games because of that. Out of my 12 videos of Lego The Hobbit, I think only one video didn't got copyrights on it.

Thanks for letting me know though, I appreciate that ?

Dont. I mean dont stop making lego videos. Im making some vidoes from lego on youtube and so far i have made full gameplay from Jurrasic World - only two claims if i remember correctly from 44 vids. LEgo City Undercover only one - begining - on 29 vids (still making gameplays). Just wanted to wrote this.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, A_KlR_A said:

Dont. I mean dont stop making lego videos. Im making some vidoes from lego on youtube and so far i have made full gameplay from Jurrasic World - only two claims if i remember correctly from 44 vids. LEgo City Undercover only one - begining - on 29 vids (still making gameplays). Just wanted to wrote this.

Really appreciate your feedback dude. I think it's only The Hobbit series then because of the music from the movies and LOTR original trilogy that there's so much copyrights claims on it. I will consider making more Lego videos because of your response.

Also, very nice channel you got there man. I will check out some of your videos and try to stay as active as I can buddy ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cyanpower said:

Really appreciate your feedback dude. I think it's only The Hobbit series then because of the music from the movies and LOTR original trilogy that there's so much copyrights claims on it. I will consider making more Lego videos because of your response.

Also, very nice channel you got there man. I will check out some of your videos and try to stay as active as I can buddy 1f603.png

Thank you, im trying, but you know how it is ? About Lego: Jurassic have this Jurrasic theme,and  there was claim on my vids, but then i write who made this music (on description) and from it came, and i have no problem. Lego City. I dont love lego games, i... just like them. But this? Its freaking funny! Love it. You really should - if you have time and want :) - try this. Like i said, only one claim, in beginning of game where is this song. But i made short beginning, and rest about 15-20 minutes. No claims. Lego Star Wars... too much music.

About youre channel. Really like it. I have watched episodes about Unravel. Like it. Very underrated game. Subscribed gonna have you on eye ;)

cheers!

• Like 1

Just now, A_KlR_A said:

Thank you, im trying, but you know how it is 1f914.png About Lego: Jurassic have this Jurrasic theme,and  there was claim on my vids, but then i write who made this music (on description) and from it came, and i have no problem. Lego City. I dont love lego games, i... just like them. But this? Its freaking funny! Love it. You really should - if you have time and want :) - try this. Like i said, only one claim, in beginning of game where is this song. But i made short beginning, and rest about 15-20 minutes. No claims. Lego Star Wars... too much music.

About youre channel. Really like it. I have watched episodes about Unravel. Like it. Very underrated game. Subscribed gonna have you on eye ;)

cheers!

Appreciate it my dude. Will consider making more Lego videos, but I want to try something else too. We'll see ?

Thanks for stopping by man, really means a lot!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

So what is your next streaming going to be on?  

I really don't know, I'm lacking time to stream. Right now I'm recording 3 hours per week. During the remaining of the week, I'm editing the videos, interacting with the community and manage my youtube channel.

Live streaming is still in the back of my mind though and as soon as I have a dedicated night for that, I will stream once per week to begin. This is something I really like and enjoy doing, so that's a plus for sure ?

Thank you for tuning in, hope to see you soon in my next live stream ?

• Like 1