My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

We got some ridiculously hard levels in Episode #13 of Super Meat Boy! Will we make it to the end?

It's getting harder and harder the more I play this. 1 hour of recording for 15 minutes of video, I really hope you enjoy watching me suffer... a lot! :-)

Thank you for tuning in, as always :-)

This is the end of the storyline in Episode #08 of Crash Bandicoot! Is it really the end though...?

The last levels were pretty tricky to be quite honest. I had a lot of difficulties with the last lever in particular, for some reason.

In my opinion, this is the best episode I have ever done. I'm so pumped to share this episode with you guys and listen what you think about it :-)

As always, thank you for your support, and don't forget to vote on the Twitter Poll (see video description) :-)

We're visiting The Necromancer Sauron with Gandalf and Radagast in Chapter 14 of Lego The Hobbit!

I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do, I'm having an absolute blast with it! :-)

As always, thank you for your support, we're near the end guys! :-)

It's #MondayMario! We're exploring the desert in episode #03 of Super Mario Odyssey! This world is HUGE!

The Sand Kingdom is a super cool world with a good soundtrack on top of that. Really enjoying the ride so far and I cannot wait to see what's next!

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

In case you missed the live stream of Rise of The Tomb Raider yesterday, here's the archive version of it! Went super well with a lot of action :-)

Rise of The Tomb Raider is absolutely awesome so far! Cannot wait to see what's next in the next live stream. Stay tuned!

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Crap!  I missed that stream - really wanted to see it.  Thx for posting!

Well, you can still catch here in the archive version! Would have loved to have you on the stream though ?

9 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

@Cyanpower Just starting to get into this game!  Are you planning on streaming the entire game or just portions of it? 

I'm planning to live stream the entirety of the game my friend. Once per week if I can maintain a schedule ? This game is awesome so far man, really impressed!

• Like 1

The puzzles are getting trickier in Episode #03 of Unravel! My brain hurts!

I got stuck in some puzzles in the chapter Berry Mire. Am I really that bad or any of you got stuck too?

As always, thank you for your support, it means the world to me! :-)

• Like 1

Episode #04 of Wolfenstein: The New Order is up and live on my youtube channel! Fighting giants mechs is now a second nature for us!

Quite intense episode, still really enjoying this game so far. The cutscenes, voice acting and overall story of the game is really good, didn't expected that actually!

As always, thank you for your support, it means a lot!

We're visiting the Lake Kingdom in Episode #04 of Super Mario Odyssey! Hope you enjoy it! :-)

This world is short but super creative in terms of gameplay and new ideas. I like that the game always throw new stuff at you!

As always, thank you for your support, it means a lot! :-)

I'm already in LOVE with this Nintendo Switch exclusive old school RPG! Project Octopath Traveler Olberic Demo is up!

A lot of story background and gameplay in this demo , which was quite surprising! This is actually a BIG demo! Love the 16 bits sprites, the art style remind me a lot of Final Fantasy 3 (or 6) on the SNES.

If you want to see the Primrose path, let me know here or in the comments section. There will be a poll on Twitter too :-)

As always, thank you for your support my friends!

If you missed the stream of Rise of The Tomb Raider last night, here's the archive version of it! Enjoy!

A whole lot of action, wolves and exploration in this one. Really digging the way the gameplay and story is shaping up. Big fan so far!

As always, thank you for your support my friends! ?

• Like 2