My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

We're exploring the Wooded Forest in episode 5 of Super Mario Odyssey! This is kinda creepy...

Loved this world, probably my favorite so far. A lot of secrets and I really enjoyed the platforming section. Also, we conquered 2 bossed in this world, which was super awesome!

Let me know what you're favorite level is so far and as always, thank you for your support! :-)

I'm getting a lot of Final Fantasy 3 vibes with the Primrose path in Project Octopath Traveler!

This was my favorite of the two paths. I thought the story was more interesting than the Olberic Path and was an all around better experience.

Let me know which was your favorite path and as always, thank you for your support! :-)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gengarbey said:

I subscrıbed. Wıll you share French-speakıng vıdeos? 

Thanks for the sub my friend, really means a lot! ?

I don't have any plans on doing French videos, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind for sure!

Thansk again for your support dude! ?

• Like 1

In case you missed the awesome live stream of Super Mario Maker yesterday, here's the archive version of it!

Got a lot of cool levels and some super hot garbage too. That's pretty much Super Mario Maker in a nutshell. We also took some level requests in the mix, which was awesome! :-)

Thank you for everyone that joined in the action and as always, thank you for your support.

We're under cover in episode #05 of Wolfenstein: The New Order. Let's rescue our friends!

Man, the cutscenes in this game are so good! This is, without a doubt, the best think about it so far. The story is moving, engaging and super well done. I'm impressed!

As always, thank you for your support my friends!

We got a lot of action in Episode #04 of Unravel. This is getting crazy, you don't want to miss this!

I love the action sequences in this chapter combined with the awesome soundtrack. It creates an unique feeling that I never experienced before. I LOVED this chapter!

As always, thank you for your support my friends, it means the world to me! :-)

New series on the channel and it's really scary. HYPE. Episode #01 of Outlast 2 is up and running!

This is legit the first time I'm that scared in a video game... It's unbearable! The environments, plot and sound effects are really something else in this game. It's super well done, I'm digging it so far, that's for sure! Cannot wait to play more of this!

Have you ever played this game? What did you think of it? Let me know down below! :-)

Always feels good when you get that true ending! Episode #02 of Super Mario Maker is up on the channel!

Some really good 2YMM (2 Years Mario Maker) classic levels in this episode! Really enjoyed playing them, even though they were quite hard to be honest!

If you have any suggestions for this series or any specific levels you want me to play, let me know below! :-)

More awesome races in episode #02 of Mario Kart 8. I'm much better than the previous episode, I swear!

Lots of close races and awesome action in this episode. It's official now though, Toad is on the blacklist :-)

If you have any ideas or suggestions for this series, don't hesitate to let me know my friends!

As always, thank you for your support!

Episode #14 of Super Meat Boy is filled with passion, rage and dedication. Don't miss it! :-)

Put a lot of efforts into this one, so let me know what you think. Custom soundtrack, cool editing and constant surprises... quite proud of this episode my friends! :-)

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

We're visiting two awesome worlds in episode #06 of Super Mario Odyssey! And our Odyssey is broken! :-(

Dude, Bowser is HUGE in this game! It was really a suprise for me! Really enjoyed the Cloud Kingdom interlude and the mechanic of the wigglers, that was really cool!

As always, thank you for your support! :-)

We finally found Lynn in Episode #02 of Outlast 2. Unfortunately, things don't go as planned...

Solid background story in this episode. Really enjoying the suspense and story in this game, way more than the first Outlast. I cannot wait to know more about that Jessica and why all this is happening!

There's a live stream tonight at 8:30 PM EST of Super Mario Maker, see you there! :-)

As always my friends, thanks a lot for your support!

If you missed the Super Mario Maker live stream yesterday, here's the archived version of it!

We got a lot of troll and hot garbage levels in this one, that's for sure! At least we finished the stream with an awesome Ryukahr level, which is awesome welcome! :-)

Thanks to everybody that tuned in, really means the world to me! :-)

Poor Yarny boy, this episode wasn't easy for him... Episode #05 of Unravel is up and running!

Another beautiful chapter for this game. Love how the music matches exactly the tone of the scenes. In term of art, this might be the most beautiful game ever!

As always, thank you for your support my friends! :-)

Episode #06 of Wolfenstein: The New Order is action packed! A secret underground base, what?!?!

I know I said that already, but I'm really loving the story so far. This is surely the best aspect of the game so far. Everything is pretty good actually!

Episode #03 of Mario Kart 8 is up on the channel and will be forever remembered!

Lot of actions, close races and just awesome gameplay in this one. Love playing online in this game, it's always so exciting!

Have this game and want to race in the next live stream? Hit me up, I'm always opened for a challenge!

Episode #03 of Super Mario Maker is up and we're feeling the hype behind Super Warp World!

Super Warp World is a Mario game inside Super Mario Maker consisting of 22 full levels by multiple creators. The levels range from pretty easy to absolutely ridiculously hard.

Cannot wait for the next set of levels and see what we're up against. Did you enjoyed it my friends?

As always, thank you for your support, it really means a lot to me! :-)

To buy or not to buy? Let's try the demo of Kirby Star Allies! Spoiler: It's awesome!

Still on the fence about this one. Like always, the game is super colorful and seems to be more on the good side this time around. The soundtrack is awesome too! Will probably wait for a price drop, but the game is on my wishlist for sure!

As always, thank you for your support, it really means a lot to me! :-)

A new, hot series is up on the channel! Uncharted: The Lost Legacy episode 1 is ready to watch!

So far, a pretty cool intro for the game. Really enjoyed the fact that Chloe is back, it's been a long time since we've heard from her in the Uncharted universe. Also love the setting and ambiance in the intro and chapter 1, that was pretty cool!

As always, thank you for your support and love my friends, I really appreciate it! :-)