Cyanpower

My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

183 posts in this topic

We're exploring the Wooded Forest in episode 5 of Super Mario Odyssey! This is kinda creepy...

Loved this world, probably my favorite so far. A lot of secrets and I really enjoyed the platforming section. Also, we conquered 2 bossed in this world, which was super awesome!

Let me know what you're favorite level is so far and as always, thank you for your support! :-)

I'm getting a lot of Final Fantasy 3 vibes with the Primrose path in Project Octopath Traveler!

This was my favorite of the two paths. I thought the story was more interesting than the Olberic Path and was an all around better experience.

Let me know which was your favorite path and as always, thank you for your support! :-)

12 hours ago, Gengarbey said:

I subscrıbed. Wıll you share French-speakıng vıdeos? 

Thanks for the sub my friend, really means a lot! 🙂

I don't have any plans on doing French videos, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind for sure!

Thansk again for your support dude! 😁

In case you missed the awesome live stream of Super Mario Maker yesterday, here's the archive version of it!

Got a lot of cool levels and some super hot garbage too. That's pretty much Super Mario Maker in a nutshell. We also took some level requests in the mix, which was awesome! :-)

Thank you for everyone that joined in the action and as always, thank you for your support.

We're under cover in episode #05 of Wolfenstein: The New Order. Let's rescue our friends!

Man, the cutscenes in this game are so good! This is, without a doubt, the best think about it so far. The story is moving, engaging and super well done. I'm impressed!

As always, thank you for your support my friends!

We got a lot of action in Episode #04 of Unravel. This is getting crazy, you don't want to miss this!

I love the action sequences in this chapter combined with the awesome soundtrack. It creates an unique feeling that I never experienced before. I LOVED this chapter!

As always, thank you for your support my friends, it means the world to me! :-)