My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

Let's continue Super Warp World in episode #04 of Super Mario Maker! This is getting difficult!

Some great levels in this episode, created by FancyPanda, Grand Poo Bear, SA-Y and Failstream! A lot of creative levels and kinda tricky too, you don't want to miss this one! :-)

As always, thank you for your support my friends, really means the world to me! :-)

If you missed the awesome live stream of Horizon: Zero Dawn yesterday, here's the archive version of it!

A lot of action both in the chat and in the game. Really enjoying the game so far, the story, the mechanics and the combat are all stelar my dudes!

A special thank you to both of the donators during the live stream, you know who you are and you know I really appreciate you guys! :-)

As always, thank you for your support, it really means the world to me! :-)

There's humans in this game?! Let's discover it together in episode #07 of Super Mario Odyssey!

I loved the way they switch from the night city to the day city. The city seems really alive too with a lot of stuff to discover and to search for! This is by far my favorite world so far, loved every moments of it!

As always my friends, thanks a lot for your support! :-)

That's a lot of work for a freaking elevator! Episode #03 of Outlast 2 is up and running!

A lot of action and not much of story this time! A lot of jump scares in this one and a lot of intense moments. Really enjoy this game so far, I think it's way better than the first one. What do you all think?

It's dark, cold and full of toxic waste in Episode #06 of Unravel! Poor Yarny boy...

This chapter was really well done and really special. It's the first time we have a dark chapter like this one and I absolutely loved it man! Also, a nice surprise at the end, well, not that nice...

The first #MarioVsCrono Twitter level has been submitted and it's a 0.48% clear rate. You hate me, right?

You have a Super Mario Maker and you want to be featured just like IsraelMania? Or maybe you just want to watch me suffer? Just use on Twitter the hashtag #MarioVsCrono and send me your level code, I will play it in the next episode! :-)

• Like 1

Trying Waluigi for the first time in Episode #04 of Mario Kart 8! Things didn't go as planned though...

Did any of you guys already got the disconnection error while online like I did in the video? It was weird man, first time it ever happen to me!

As for the races, well, the video speaks for itself :-)

As always, thank you for your support my friends, really means the world to me.

It's really cold in episode #08 of Super Mario Odyssey! Bring a coat, some wood and click on the link below! ;-)

Nothing spectacular in this episode. The world itself was pretty good and the race was the high point of the episode for me. Hope you enjoyed it! :-)

As always, thank you for your support my friends! :-)

If you missed the live stream of Zelda Wind Waker HD yesterday, here's the archived version of it. We also hit 900 subscribers LIVE! :-)

The game was really confusing at first for me, but thanks to the awesome friendly people in the chat, we managed to complete the first dungeon! :-)

The soundtrack is absolutely beautiful too, really the high point for me when re-watching the stream!

We're trying to discover what Project Whisper is all about in episode #07 of Wolfenstein: The New Order!

A lot of cool actions sequences in this one and not a lot of story. Really enjoying the shooting aspect of the game, pretty much all the mechanics are on point. Even a cool easter egg in this one ;-)

Hey guys! I'm trying to gauge interest for "smaller" games to play on live stream. I did on poll on Twitter. If you want to vote, the link is below. What would you like to see? Would you like to see anything else? Any ideas? Let me know, you know how to reach me! ?

I got chills all over my body in Episode #04 of Outlast 2! Scariest moments so far!

Really enjoyed this episode my dudes! It was scary, intense and I was on the edge the whole video! The chase sequences felt like it was never ending too, good stuff!

As always my friends, thanks a lot for your support, really means the world to me! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

If you missed the Super Mario Maker live stream last night, here's the archived version of it! :-)

A super easy expert 100 man and some cool levels requests in this one. Really enjoyed chatting you all of you guys, it was awesome! :-) 

As always my friends, thanks a lot for your support, really means the world to me! :-)

Episode #02 of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is all about running away in fashion!

A lot of action in this episode, that's for sure! Cool escape scenes and the story so far is really good, I dig it! Are we ever gonna shoot a fun though?

This game needs more exposure! My first impressions video of The Adventure Pals is up and running!

I always enjoy a good platformer with RPG elements in it. The art style, soundtrack and the gameplay is pretty much on point too. I little bit on the easy side, but I will continue playing for sure. Also, playing co-op is a nice touch! :-)

Also, I would like to thank Massive Monster and Armor Games Studios for reaching out to me and giving me a free download code. You guys are awesome! :-)

Any questions? Just hit me up! :-)

Every single inch of this game is death. Death, death everywhere! Episode #15 of Super Meat Boy is up!

The beginning of the episode was really simple, we clutched a couple of levels almost first shot. After that, the levels were really long and tricky, but we managed to advance pretty far in Dark Rapture, which I'm super happy about!

Let me know what you think of the episode! :-)

If you missed the first live stream of God of War yesterday, here's the archived version of it! Spoilers: It's awesome!

I cannot even begin to tell you guys how awesome this game is. The graphics, the soundtrack, the voice acting, the envionment, all the little details, it's insane! They also kept a lot of what made a God of War game so good, so I really love what Santa Monica Studios did with this one!

Let me know what you think of the game! :-)

Finally! A lot of action in episode #03 of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy! Don't miss this!

A short but action packed chapter! This is really a classic Uncharted game with awesome and loved characters and great story. Naughty Dogs did a great job so far!

This is the most difficult level so far! Episode #07 of Unravel is ready to rock!

A lot of tricky platforming in this episode. The platforming can be quite clunky in this game, so it will be super stressful in the no death runs for the platinum. Only 5 episodes left my friends! :-)