Plat unobtainable?

Noxter7

I can't give you a definitive answer, but my guess is no, it's not glitched. I picked up the game myself, and the requirement for Inferno is basically 1CC - that is, beat the game from start to finish, on the highest difficulty, without dying. It's entirely possible that the only reason nobody's unlocked it yet is because a) the game's not exactly popular, and b) it's fucking difficult. Still, the trophy and plat are at 0% even going on PSN stats, so wait until someone can confirm or buy at your own risk. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TheArcadeKid said:

I can't give you a definitive answer, but my guess is no, it's not glitched. I picked up the game myself, and the requirement for Inferno is basically 1CC - that is, beat the game from start to finish, on the highest difficulty, without dying. It's entirely possible that the only reason nobody's unlocked it yet is because a) the game's not exactly popular, and B) it's fucking difficult. Still, the trophy and plat are at 0% even going on PSN stats, so wait until someone can confirm or buy at your own risk. 

ok, thanks. I hope it was an easy plat, but I see it is not ?

• Like 2

I'm curious about this too... after seeing it's a sequel to Yasai Ninja (correct?), i bought it. But seeing it's low percentage i'll use a blank account to play this (thx to @Stay-Pationt for explaining blank accounts)...

Completing the game on highest difficulty without dying shouldn't be too big of an issue with the save backed up on a flash drive...

8 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I'm curious about this too... after seeing it's a sequel to Yasai Ninja (correct?), i bought it. But seeing it's low percentage i'll use a blank account to play this (thx to @Stay-Pationt for explaining blank accounts)...

Completing the game on highest difficulty without dying shouldn't be too big of an issue with the save backed up on a flash drive...

I think so, but maybe you cant exit from the game o something like that. It is too strange no one have earn the trophy if you can use the back up save trick.

1 minute ago, Noxter7 said:

I think so, but maybe you cant exit from the game o something like that. It is too strange no one have earn the trophy if you can use the back up save trick.

Good point. It probably takes a while but i'll test it :D... Even if i can't get all trophies for 1.5€ it's not a big deal :D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, JorgeSleep said:

Someone - I don't know who - got the plat. Damn, I'd wish that it were someone registered here. 

Honestly, the games been out for so long that they probably hacked the platinum and that's why they aren't on the website

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I've been doing some research and started the game once I was certain it was possible. (it has ben done on xbox, it's just super difficult) there's so much luck, random deaths and bad designing going on in this game that makes it so hard, also the combat sequences are pretty annoying in the later levels.

• Like 1