Final chapter school house good grinding spot before nightmare?

• 4 weeks later...

For the 1st playthrough you can grind at Old school house final floor and get to around Level 60+ as the trophy guide suggested. I personally got to level 68 before starting nightmare. After starting the 2nd playthrough on nightmare, you can probably get one or two extra levels in this run. When near the end of the 2nd playthrough, you can save two to three shining pom bait and use them before facing the final few bosses on nightmare. The guide says at least level 68 which is recommended. I personally grind to level 70 for the MC. Then I use three shining pom bait and get to level 73 which made the final fights on nightmare easier. After level 70 or so it takes quite a long time to level up. In addition, as suggested by others, having good quartz that raises attack, HP and other stats also helps for the later fights on nightmare. 

Edited by fantrig99

Don't grind. As everyone says it's sort of pointless to go beyond 70. Personally I was at 68. So yeah you need to have a solid team going in; characters that play off each other. Also, if it's your Nightmare run, you don't have to save your Zeram powders or capsules. 

On 10/2/2017 at 3:16 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Also, if it's your Nightmare run, you don't have to save your Zeram powders or capsules. 

Best use of Zeram items from what I've figured out is equipping a character with a Level 5 Moebius master quartz and having that character use them. You can get two sets of SC for every character in the first round of battle that way.