Trophy thoughts

Conker

Looks somewhat easier then the previous games, less online/0 ultimate team trophies, the one looks where most the grinding will be to get player to level 100 although the pro am trophies could be a fair challenge also curious about the last 2 trophies 

8 hours ago, rodengsm said:

Winning a game with a full team of 5 human players seems to be tough too

to be honest not really, if u basically do a random search of 5 players but then again u might end up being on a team that is a ball hog and some of them may not be playing the game and is just sitting there. So, u basically need to get like 4 others who are getting the game and go after it that way.

some say that there is alot of 2k players on the demo trying to be slick on the game like they do on the 2k

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jare said:

Looks somewhat easier then the previous games, less online/0 ultimate team trophies, the one looks where most the grinding will be to get player to level 100 although the pro am trophies could be a fair challenge also curious about the last 2 trophies 

In previous games the GM List was in Ultimate Team so I think it still has two UT trophies.  Personally as somebody that will only really care about UT like I do with all EA Sports games I would have liked a few more UT trophies. 

Looks like one of the GM tasks in ultimate team isn't even possible yet.  You need to buy a 90 overall player and right now the highest rated player is Lebron at 87 overall.  So it is going to need an eventual in form or legend.  Obviously also won't come cheap.

Edited by Hayabusa85

@TheRaxar I'm adding you when I get home from work, have Night Shift Duty.

FYI, some of the trophies are glitched where you have to do it multiple times until you get---PAIN IN THE ASS!

I got "every pass type" one by doing it over and over and over til I got it.

Currently attempting to do the Every shot type one. Glitched! Got to do it multiple times til you get it. 

TBH, I think it be easier to shareplay with someone and have one person just do nothing while you try to get all the trophies.

8 hours ago, TheRaxar said:

What does it mean by "every type of shot"? Like all 20 different euro, post, fadeaway, layoff and basically every combination of shot possible? Wtf.. I'll add you in the morning!

It's in the how to play section in the settings when you press pause. You're suppose to do one of each, but doesn't pop for some reason. There's like one person that has the trophy and I'm thinking he got lucky that he got it cause he's the only one haha

I actually had the No buckets allowed trophy pop up randomly for me while playing a street match and the other team scored within the last 30 seconds lol...so there's definitely something going on with these trophies. Also, I completed the 5 main leagues but I never got the chosen league trophy, wondering if maybe you have to do those 5 extra bonus challenges for each venue.

Edited by TheRaxar

What is up with basketball games having glitchy trophies for years? I'll wait for a patch on this or i"ll just buy 2k even tough theyre glitchy as well :/

Edit: forget about 2k , they have crazy microtransactions , i will just wait for a patch.

Edited by shlomaniac

On 9/15/2017 at 11:11 PM, Hayabusa85 said:

Looks like one of the GM tasks in ultimate team isn't even possible yet.  You need to buy a 90 overall player and right now the highest rated player is Lebron at 87 overall.  So it is going to need an eventual in form or legend.  Obviously also won't come cheap.

I wouldn't worry too much IMO. By the end of the NBA season level 90 in LUT is cheap as hell because of how diluted the cards get.