100% without purchases?

y2dave04

Im not far in but as far as i understand the trophys, yes. You can buy everything you need with ingame money.  It is pretty much Premium with real money to increas your income. and the real money coins can also be used to buy unlimited licenses and some gear. 

Most of trophies is about catching Type of fish multiple times , catching rare fish (trophy fish) and participating / winning in events. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Except they broke that rule themselves like 7 years ago with Eye of Judgment :)

EyeOfJudgment_PS3_T-rated.jpg

Me, wrong? Nah ... Never :ninja: 

Dunno just heard it somewhere ... Might have been brought in after that game? Or I might be dreaming .. Who knows :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Heath Legend said:

Dunno just heard it somewhere ... Might have been brought in after that game? Or I might be dreaming .. Who knows :dunno: 

This is the only game I know that makes you buy DLC...but it was one of the first trophy games so I think that rule did come in eventually.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Heath Legend said:

It's Microsoft that has the rule, and since 3rd party titles share achievement/trophy lists, it's pretty much the same.

Edit: Or had, I dunno, I haven't really played many Xbox One games or even pay attention to them anymore.

Edited by Caesar Clown