Help with Native Fortress Time Trial.

Alantor32

Hey, I am having some problems with Native Fortress's time trial. It's far most, the most differcult Crash level I have experienced. And I keep dying while doing the time trial which is very stressful. Is there an easy way to earn a gold or platinum relic in this level? I know one of the secret shortcuts is helpful, but I need some tips on how to earn a gold or platinum relic.

From what I remember there aren't a lot of super exploitable tricks in this game. What I suggest is to just play through the level through normally until you feel comfortable with all the obstacles (muscle memory basically). Time trials can be really frustrating if you haven't practiced that much beforehand because even the simplest mistakes will hold you back from the rest of the level. And once you start getting frustrated it will become even harder to progress.

Just keep on practicing, it will come eventually. Don't worry. ?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Getting a plat literally is just not stopping. Just like The Lab, once you start running you just gotta keep going.

Tips like spinning as you jump on the rolling logs, holding the jump button when you land on the turtles and spinning so you get the boxes in just one jump on them, jumping off the fence onto the platform after the shortcut.

Took me about 8 attempts.