No Vita port....AGAIN

You

Soooo alongside

Gundam Warriors : Reborn

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

this is the 3rd Musou game from Tecmo Koei to not get a Vita port, despite the fact the game ALREADY exists and is available to download / and has a boxed version released in Japan, just no release in the west.

But why? Lazy.

Edited by enaysoft

I'm not even all that annoyed whether there is a port or not, it's just when a port actually exists and they just don't bother brining it over.

It's hit and miss because they ported over Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and Berserk Musou for Vita, and all the Samurai and Dynasty Warriors ones. This game is surely going to sell more than Berserk, yet they didn't.

24 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'm not even all that annoyed whether there is a port or not, it's just when a port actually exists and they just don't bother brining it over.

It's hit and miss because they ported over Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and Berserk Musou for Vita, and all the Samurai and Dynasty Warriors ones. This game is surely going to sell more than Berserk, yet they didn't.

DQH's 2 wasn't localized for vita. had to make sure and check the PS Store to see if there was the tiniest slight bit in hell i missed that. lol!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2017 at 0:14 AM, enaysoft said:

This. It's not like Vita owners in the West don't buy games. They do. There aren't a ton of them, but I can't believe there aren't enough to make an existing port available.

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Vita owners in the West buy games...

from Japan :awesome: 

LOL. I posted originally a while back, but over the holidays found Warriors: All Stars for cheap. I can tell you that NO ONE bought that game from the Target in Ames. They had 5 copies on clearance, and I can't believe they ever owned more copies than that.

Further, the port doesn't even have an English dub. There really was no excuse not to bring this over to Vita as well.

Edited by starcrunch061