Soul's Trophy Hunting Tournament/League Thing. - It's over.

On 26/09/2017 at 0:40 PM, soultaker655 said:

Round 1 Scores.
enGsNCe.png

Thanks @soultaker655 for the quick score update, am very much enjoying this league and have already meet a new player (Mesopithecus) as a result that I wouldn't have without this. Looking forward to the rest of the season and meeting a few more of the other players. Keep up the great work. 

So it looks like I misinterpreted a few of the THL rules and confused a few people, so here is how rule 7 works in this league thing.

7. Round points system is the same as THL, but if a 0-0 draw happens both will get 0 points.

So :

You gain 3 League Points for a definitive win, 2 for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.The points system will be:

-Bronze - 1pt
-Silver - 2pts
-Gold - 6pts
-Platinum - 12pts

Definitive wins are wins where a competitor has a margin of at least 10 and their score is at least 20% higher than their opponent's score.

The only difference is that if a 0-0 draw happens both will get 0 points.

You can hate me for the misinterpretation you want to. ? 

Here is the score of the first two rounds with the right numbers.

BsKwFgD.png

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

Holy shit you got them counted quickly. @CjShai really pushed last round, i had to spend all day monday playing shit games to get in front.  @BrutalLooter i hope you havent been saving yourself for this round.

Congrats on the win @wolverine123, very impressive score. Look forward to following on, and even though it's a loss for me I'll take the win of meeting another competitive hunter. Goodluck in the rest of your matches.

@soultaker655, sorry I can't be competitive this round, the golf resort beckons this week.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

Holy shit you got them counted quickly. @CjShai really pushed last round, i had to spend all day monday playing shit games to get in front.  @BrutalLooter i hope you havent been saving yourself for this round.

Well, not really. I havent been able to play for a while and probably(hope not) wont be able to for a couple days.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

Well, not really. I havent been able to play for a while and probably(hope not) wont be able to for a couple days.

That sucks man, hope you can get back to playing soon, just give me a warning before you go popping a load of quick plats ;)

• Like 1

On 10/4/2017 at 7:59 PM, wolverine123 said:

That sucks man, hope you can get back to playing soon, just give me a warning before you go popping a load of quick plats ;)

Im back in the game, good sir:awesome: But probably gonna be struggling with The Witcher 3, so im not a serious danger. Dont let your guards down though, its not guaranteed that i wont use my sneak attackB)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BrutalLooter said:

Im back in the game, good sir:awesome: But probably gonna be struggling with The Witcher 3, so im not a serious danger. Dont let your guards down though, its not guaranteed that i wont use my sneak attackB)

I definitely think you should stick to the witcher 3. I'm gonna have a quick look for some 1-2 hour plats though just in case you ninja me. 

• Like 1

So on top of being sick and busy with midterms, I'm far away from my PC so I can't post pictures of the scores from round 5 and the matchups for round 6, but anyone who wants to see them can just click the match up link in the first post. It will show the matchups for all 17 rounds and the scores that have been counted so far.

http://tournamentscheduler.net/schedule/NDgwMTUwMTM0MQ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...