Post a Artwork of your favorite game

imOvray

38 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

i really like Shinobu Tanno too. He ilustrated Guin saga, that i like a lot (and has no ending :( ). Also i love Tomomi Kobayashi. She did the art for saga Frontier, one of my favorites rpgs for the ps1

It's funny, I've always wanted to read Guin Saga and play Saga Frontier based solely on the art (I don't know anything else about either thing honestly). I heard of Guin Saga originally because of Kentaro Miura's Berserk and how he was inspired by that series. I'll definitely have to check them out now.

• Like 1

On 11/09/2017 at 10:06 PM, BlackSnake1435 said:

I see you guys are very skilled with your drawings but specially at putting them colour using Photoshop, "or whatever you use, I don't know, i'm not very good at using such computer tools".

I'm starting to try to draw, so I would like to share a few pics drawn by myself with pencil so that you can tell me what you think.

That's very good :) You can also use the "grid" method if you want to achieve a "perfect" copy of the subject you are copying. In my post, the Castlevania art from Ayame Kojima, Ayame uses acrylic paint. You can clearly see by the parts near the moon she applies plaster to the background to get this "texture" effect of the brush and then she draws and paints with acrylic. I am not sure but apparently she after she draws she applies indian ink. I really love her art. I wanna paint like her :DMy second post the art from saga frontier, i think the artist, Tomomi Kobayashi, she uses watercolor :) I often study the art of those that i admire <3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BG_painter said:

That's very good :) You can also use the "grid" method if you want to achieve a "perfect" copy of the subject you are copying. In my post, the Castlevania art from Ayame Kojima, Ayame uses acrylic paint. You can clearly see by the parts near the moon she applies plaster to the background to get this "texture" effect of the brush and then she draws and paints with acrylic. I am not sure but apparently she after she draws she applies indian ink. I really love her art. I wanna paint like her :DMy second post the art from saga frontier, i think the artist, Tomomi Kobayashi, she uses watercolor :) I often study the art of those that i admire <3

Wise one once said, 

Men give inspiration, but man give fresh-

In other words don't try to be like anyone else, create something new. Not what everyone else is doing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...