Elite Pass Code Issue

3 minutes ago, mariosF94 said:

I bought the game today and the elite pass code that came with it is expired. Is there a way to get a new one from the US store? I'm from EU and there isn't one in the store anymore.

This just happened to me with Starhawk. Call Sony. They'll make you email a photo of the expired code as well as a photo or screen shot of the receipt. They'll send you a new code within a week.

• Like 1

You're screwed, mate. THQ (the game's publisher) is gone, nobody exists anymore to give you a code.
Starhawk was published by Sony, Sony still being around they can still give out codes for their old games. Sony can't do much about a game they have practically nothing to do with.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yuh_115 said:

You're screwed, mate. THQ (the game's publisher) is gone, nobody exists anymore to give you a code.
Starhawk was published by Sony, Sony still being around they can still give out codes for their old games. Sony can't do much about a game they have practically nothing to do with.

Yeah I guess so... Welp it is what it is.

1 minute ago, mariosF94 said:

Does it come with the elite pass? On top of that its not available int EU store.

You have to purchase the game on the North America Store. If you want the DLC you are gonna have to buy it that way too. 

The game & DLC was delisted from EU, but not NA (I guess it will eventually get delisted).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

You have to purchase the game on the North America Store. If you want the DLC you are gonna have to buy it that way too. 

The game & DLC was delisted from EU, but not NA (I guess it will eventually get delisted).

The online pass will work for my us account only not this one. And if I try to download it to this one Sony said that that the game or even the store wont accept it, right?

2 hours ago, mariosF94 said:

Sony said that there is nothing they can do. Is there any other way?

Woa, That sucks. I didn't even think about the publisher being the issue.

The NA version should be able to work across different profiles on the same ps3. I don't think the online pass is profile locked. Don't quote me on it though. 

In any case, good luck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mariosF94 said:

The online pass will work for my us account only not this one. And if I try to download it to this one Sony said that that the game or even the store wont accept it, right?

The online pass will work with any account as long as the region of the game and the pass match.

That's why you have to buy the game on USA too. Because the only way you can play online is getting the US edition. (Because the pass is not available for EU copy of the game anymore unless you already had it on your download list)

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

The online pass will work with any account as long as the region of the game and the pass match.

That's why you have to buy the game on USA too. Because the only way you can play online is getting the US edition. (Because the pass is not available for EU copy of the game anymore unless you already had it on your download list)

I can play the campaign and a bit of multiplayer until level 5. My main problem is that I want to get the platinum on this profile but I guess it aint happening.(some trophies are level specific).

I understand what you mean and I knew it already but the problem is the platinum trophy.

Edited by mariosF94

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...