DLC + EE help?

SirPigFace

Apart from the Easter Egg trophies, is it possible to get all the other Zombie trophies in single player? Also is it possible to do Tower of Babble on split screen? Any information would help before I try to finish this game off. I would prefer to get all the silly trophies in single player then do the EE on each map 

It's been a while since I've done it, but I'm pretty sure you can do all the other zombie trophies solo. I haven't played the mode much besides the trophies and as far as I remember I did everything alone.

Even tried Tower of Babble with 2 controllers, but that's really hard. I found someone to do that trophy with and got it done with just the 2 of us (online). It should be doable on split-screen as long as you know what to do.

This is just for the main game, I have not played any of the DLC.

Edit:

Just been reminded by @danube75019 that Dance On My Grave requires 2 players. You can'tgrab your tombstone if you are solo. So there's that one, but it should be easy enough if you have 2 controllers.

Edited by Ric

1 hour ago, SirPigFace said:

Apart from the Easter Egg trophies, is it possible to get all the other Zombie trophies in single player? Also is it possible to do Tower of Babble on split screen? Any information would help before I try to finish this game off. I would prefer to get all the silly trophies in single player then do the EE on each map 

Some of the Easter eggs require 4 players,  but some can be done solo. die rise can be done with 2 players using 2 controllers split-screen, it's possible but challenging. Mob of the dead can probably be done solo, buried requires 4 players for the Easter egg, split screen won't work as all 4 players has to shoot targets at the same time for the last step, origins can be done solo, but you do need a partner or split screen for one of the trophies. Tower of babble can be done solo or in split screen

Edited by SnowxSakura

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 5:50 AM, SnowxSakura said:

Some of the Easter eggs require 4 players,  but some can be done solo. die rise can be done with 2 players using 2 controllers split-screen, it's possible but challenging. Mob of the dead can probably be done solo, buried requires 4 players for the Easter egg, split screen won't work as all 4 players has to shoot targets at the same time for the last step, origins can be done solo, but you do need a partner or split screen for one of the trophies. Tower of babble can be done solo or in split screen

mob would need at least two controllers, for the stairwell step for doing the combination, or else you'll die before you can finish (afterlife doesn't last long). Besides, don't see how the end fight would work with only one person, since it requires Weasel to either kill or be killed.

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After completing near enough all of the Black Ops 2 zombie trophies I have found that a big percentage of them can be done really easy solo.

Die Rise - 6 trophies can be done really easy solo. 3 Diner Turned and the Easter Egg require 4 players
Mob Of The Dead - 9 trophies can be done really easy solo. Only the Easter Egg requires 4 players

Buried - 9 trophies can be done really easy solo. Only Easter Egg requires 4 players

Origins - This is the only DLC that requires you to do the majority of the trophies with at least one player. You can get 2 trophies on your own pretty easy (Turning on all generators & riding tank) and the challenges trophy looks pretty straight forward to do solo (trying it tonight solo). The staff trophies can also be done solo but I am not sure how difficult it is. Luckily I found a guy who knew all the steps for each staff and upgrade so it was pretty easy for me ? I just babysat the zombie for most of it. The rest all require help from another player.