Headshots

16 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

You have to aim for the head, so probably not with most weapons. Assault rifle let you manually aim, too. What also seems to work, and where my trophy popped, is decapitating people with the katana sword. xD 

Ah, that's good to know, and the katana huh? I shall keep that in mind when I'm slicing people up along the streets xD

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, that's good to know, and the katana huh? I shall keep that in mind when I'm slicing people up along the streets xD

you can also use all the bladed weapons in the game like the knifes from the cook guys mission you do early to get to cut heads off just need to hold down the attack button.

Rampages are a good way to get Headshots in the game. There are several Assault Rifle, Katana and Sniper Rifle Rampages, most with a 20+ Kills Target so plenty of opportunities to raise the Headshot Count.

There's also several missions in the game where you'll be able to get some easy Headshots, just be sure to try and carry around an Assault Rifle and/or Sniper Rifle where you can.

For the "Straight to the Dome" Trophy, I'd imagine it's something you'll unlock easily enough just by playing the game through to 100%, it's not really difficult enough to require you to go out of the way to try and get it.

As for other weapons, I think there's another couple of Melee Weapons that can severe heads but otherwise I don't think you can get Headshots with any other weapons in the game randomly, but am assuming that based on death animations rather than checking the stats.

:)