Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gwendly

LA Noire coming to PS4

61 posts in this topic

missed the game on ps3, so it's def. a must buy for me... only heard good things about this game... a mix between l.a. confindental (movie) x gta...looking forward... 

LA noire? Should've been red dead. :( 
Will buy this, in hopes that it'll encourage them to give me rdr ps4. 

Probably going to buy it. Not quite sure yet, backlog is big enough.

Great news. Played it on the PS3, PC and I'm definitely getting the PS4 version as well. Phenomenal game.

Interesting. Putting clues together and solving investigations is a lot of fun for those who are on the fence and the shooting and driving gameplay aspects are decent enough. It's worth giving a shot.

It's a good game... not im-going-to-plat-it-again good, but still good.

I'd be interested in revisiting this one, even if when I played the Complete Edition I was fairly underwhelmed. Not sure if it was the extra content that made it seem tedious or just that the game was missing something. Story might have been tropey but didn't actually go anywhere, and I don't remember anything memorable about the gameplay mechanics at all. Top notch graphics and facial animations though, minus the well-documented exceptions.

Sweet, Mad Men: The Detective Years on PS4 - I'll replay that

GREAT! I was just thinking about this game yesterday and decided to play it again one day. What a nice coincidence.

That's great news, I enjoyed this game on PS3 so I'll definitely be picking this up for PS4 in November. Nice to see Rockstar re-releasing some of their games on PS4, and I'm surprised that they went with L.A Noire instead of Red Dead Redemption but that's alright with me. Would love to see some more of Rockstar Games Titles reach the PS4 in the future.

This reminds me I should go back and play the PS3 version which I already own 😅

Please, buy this game.
It's one of those games made with love but it didn't meet Rockstar's sales expectation.

I wish more games could be made like this one.

Edited by Katt

Wtf, LA Noire gets a PS4 release (not that I mind), but RDR doesn't? And with RDR2 coming up? That's very strange.

13 minutes ago, harsly said:

Wtf, LA Noire gets a PS4 release (not that I mind), but RDR doesn't? And with RDR2 coming up? That's very strange.

Maybe they feel a re-release of RDR would be incomplete with the online component, but they don't want to have any online competing with RDR2?

Im guessing it includes all DLC? If this is the case, I'm gonna buy it. Had such a great time playing it on PS3. It's a masterpiece alongside RDR.

Oh yes, I will be getting this. I hope it comes with all the DLC though. Still, I was hoping for a sequel :/ 

It is a very good game but the replay value is low.Pass for me,i'd prefer a sequel

Edited by sephiroth4424

Don't need it. It was an average game on the PS3. No need to see it on the PS4.

I liked it on PS3 and will most likely pick this up on Sale at some point.

Curious, how the pricing is going to be anyhow. Can't imagine they'll go full-price?