Nioh’s Bloodshed’s End DLC, Launches September 26

Aranea Highwind

Our latest adventure picks up where we left off in Defiant Honor. The Siege of Osaka’s winter campaign was put to an end by a peace negotiation between Toyotomi and Tokugawa.

However, conditions were harsh as Osaka Castle lost its secondary and tertiary enclosures, as well as its inner and outer moats, leaving just the main enclosure for the defeated.

Inevitably, this situation led to an uprising and another war broke out just months after the winter campaign. This is the final phase of the Sengoku-era, and the end of William’s journey.

Nioh: Bloodshed's End

Other than additional main missions, sub missions and Twilight missions, one of the most interesting features of Bloodshed’s End is a new mode called The Abyss. Here, the strongest warriors can test their skills in a perpetual battleground.

This new mode offers epic battles and unique challenges for the most skilled players. We’ll have more to reveal on this mode before launch.

As always, this DLC will provide you with the usual suspects to complete your Nioh experience — new Yokai, new characters, a new difficulty level and new Guardian Spirits.

You have fought well against insurmountable odds, slain countless deadly Yokai, defied death again and again… but there remains one more brutal trial. I hope you will celebrate the final chapter of the remarkable Sengoku era with Bloodshed’s End, launching September 26 for $9.99 (or for free if you own a Nioh season pass).

There’s something for every samurai here, and a few surprises along the way. So jump back into the action, prepare your weapons and keep your Ki levels in check! This will be one epic

voyage into hell and back.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/07/niohs-final-dlc-bloodsheds-end-launches-september-26/

I honestly did not expect this DLC to come out so soon. That's good news for those who wanted to try out the latest adventure on Nioh.

Edited by Aranea Highwind
  • Like 2

The last DLC comes out rather early, and the Abyss sounds like a randomly generated survival/arena mode. 
 The focusing this time seems to be the new mode so I don't really have high expectation for the new mission, probably just more of the same.

Hopefully the new trophies will not be too grindy (or since this is the last DLC, the dev could go full sadist mode and make us complete the whole game again in Way of WTF difficulty)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 1:44 PM, Sagaan said:

better then all soul games combined xD

Than.

So no one is gonna say anything about Ryu Izuna Dropping some poor sucka?

I wonder if he just pops in as a brief rival, if you get to use him at some point, or if its just a quick cameo?

Edited by tonesdad0408

• 2 weeks later...

So i Finished the dlc last night and what a way to wrap this amazing game, I really hope you guys that didn't play this game, will give it a chance with the complete edition later this year. A big surprise hit not to mention a gift for some fans too, xD

If anyone wants to check any gameplay feel free to watch and let me know

Spoiler