Nadine is lesbian?

K1r1ll228

17 minutes ago, The__High_Ground said:

Not that this matters in the slightest but research has been done and surveys and all that and girls look at boobs a lot too, even the heterosexual ones, more like a jealous or appreciation thing, also didn't even watch the video 

was too lazy to care lols

Also lol in GTA5 every female NPC in the game says "Hey girlfriend!" in the phone, i thought for a moment they were all lesbians hahaha (sorry, in my language, "girlfriend" doesn't mean "female friend"). But this thing with Uncharted absolutely means nothing compared to the infamous kiss in Left Behind heh...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an "old thread", but I never noticed this and still lived under the assumption that she's probably a lesbian. It's how she acts and carries herself. I'm not saying it matters one way or the other. It doesn't make any difference if there was sexual tension there or not. It's as insignificant as Dumbledore being gay. 

I don't think it is a "ridiculous conclusion" given that she struck me as a lesbian already. It's just further evidence. 

3 hours ago, ID-69 said:

It's as insignificant as Dumbledore being gay. 

I can name alot of insignificant threads made on these boards. But I have yet to find one with more people making a big deal out of how it shouldn't be a big deal than ones involving a characters sexuality.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:47 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

2. Neil Druckman is the kind of douchebag who would do it just to earn diversity points.

Never is it something developers want to do themselves, is it?

Edited by RedRodriguez87