Nadine is lesbian?

K1r1ll228

On 10/6/2017 at 5:50 AM, RedRodriguez87 said:

Never is it something developers want to do themselves, is it?

Before you defend someone you don't know, you should look into the shit they've done.

The mere fact that he's buddy buddy with Anita should point you in the right way. I'll leave you to go look into it on your own though. You can choose not to, or you can. Either way, if you do your research I'd love to hear your response, if you see something I don't, hit me back. 

All the evidence so far though, seems to point to him wanting to be one of those people creating diversity for the sake of it. Diversity is awesome man, but he's one of these guys who would remake Scarface with Tony as Toni, a bisexual trans woman of color for no reason other than that descriptive sentence. 

So far Nadine isn't agenda pushing, and she's pretty cool. Hopefully whatever they do with her isn't done to push a point, and is done to push the character further, is my whole point. If she's gay, awesome, if she's straight, awesome, if she's something else, awesome. So long as it's to service the character, and not Druckman's bullshit agenda.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, fastflowdaman said:

I'm always repelled by the inherent somatophobia showing itself in expressions like "junk" for "male genitalia". Nothing personal, seems to be an American thing.

Haha. Total took my comment out of context. I say junk to be polite to younger readers :) It's how I was raised. It's not that I'm afraid of it.. trust me ;) lol

But as a respectful fellow human I gave you a like for making me chuckle :) 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

2 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Haha. Total took my comment out of context. I say junk to be polite to younger readers :) It's how I was raised. It's not that I'm afraid of it.. trust me ;) lol

But as a respectful fellow human I gave you a like for making me chuckle :) 

I'm thinking "junk" is not an appropriate expression for a body part is what I'm saying. I get that what I said might not be applicable to you (that's why I said "nothing personal") and I'm also aware of your orientation (not that it matters, just for the context).

But the word in itself does not show a healthy attitude towards everything related to bodies in general and sexuality specifically imo. Not because you have such an attitude (you merely use the word out of habituation I guess), but rather related to the origin of such a word for a body part (and especially such a specific one related to procreation etc.)

Enough internet philosophy for today xD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

I'm thinking "junk" is not an appropriate expression for a body part is what I'm saying. I get that what I said might not be applicable to you (that's why I said "nothing personal") and I'm also aware of your orientation (not that it matters, just for the context).

But the word in itself does not show a healthy attitude towards everything related to bodies in general and sexuality specifically imo. Not because you have such an attitude (you merely use the word out of habituation I guess), but rather related to the origin of such a word for a body part (and especially such a specific one related to procreation etc.)

Enough internet philosophy for today xD

Lol! Thanks for the fun little philosophy I did enjoy it! :) (I merely was kidding around with ya :))

Like 90% of the people in thread already pointed out I hardly see how this matters either way?

But eh to quickly summarise my thoughts on this ...

1. Playing through all of the Uncharted games (not just lost legacy) I never even once got the slightest feeling Chloe was a lesbian (granted I never really cared and I might just be horrible at picking up on these things but there's that) 

2. So Chloe took a quick peek at Nadine's breasts and now she's a lesbian? Guess we'd better label Nate as Gay since he clearly looked at Sully's ass (even mentioned he thought it was great):

3. Lets say this does mean she's into the ladies ... wouldn't that mean she's a bi-sexual at most? Since we know she's slept with at least Nate (and I believe Flynn but not 100% on this too be honest)

Well anyways can't say I really care for this either way ... just seems a bit forced to me if does turn out to be true since I honestly felt no "chemistry" in a love sense between Chloe and Nadine AND because Naughty Dog literally pulled this exact same number in their last single player dlc ...  kind of lazy if you ask me :P

If this is a serious question I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Otherwise they would have been integrating more references or at least an explicit one like they did in The Last of Us with that gay guy.

Edited by BigBossImBeamer