"The Circle is Complete" trophy glitch

slaveknight09

33 minutes ago, slaveknight09 said:

I'm currently having troubles with my first trophy glitch. I just acquired all runes and the trophy glitched for me. This sux. Does this happened to you guys?

It is a known bug. The .org site has a guide that has the information about it and what to do if you get the glitch. 

I finally got it last night! Backup my original save file, delete my save through PS settings. Create a new one play new game on easy just to fast pace everything. Get the all the runes frame mission 4 - 9 which i believe there's 2 in each level. And everytime you get one, make sure you play the rune challenge from there and acquire it. Not in the rune selection menu.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Berserker916 said:

Great job! I have to do this exact thing, had a real tough time with a few of the runes, especially "Saving Throw". I hope they turn out to be easier the second time.  1f609.png Thanks for clarifying not to do them from the rune selection menu...!

just be careful, yeah I got several attempts with that too but with practice you can do better. Just run make sure you one hit them. And those Hell knight just do the charge blast same with spectre ( you know that invisible pinky monster). 

20 hours ago, slaveknight09 said:

just be careful, yeah I got several attempts with that too but with practice you can do better. Just run make sure you one hit them. And those Hell knight just do the charge blast same with spectre ( you know that invisible pinky monster). 

It's usually the damn soldiers with the projectiles that get me when I'm trying to shoot something else...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, me too. I’m furious as this is my first Bethesda game and we’re not off to a good start. I did all the trials via the main menu so maybe that has something to do with it. Regardless I’m not letting this cursed glitched trophy stop me from getting Platinum so I’m going to start a new game and try getting all the Runes again. Unbelievable, over a year and a half and they still haven’t fixed this shit. If there’s one thing I hate more than anything it’s glitched trophies. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 31/08/2018 at 10:09 AM, Pudimflam said:

It just happened to me too. Am I suppose to play the game without the patch to get this trophy? Can anyone clarify this?

That's one of several fixes people have mentioned over the years but it's not guaranteed. The only real fix is to delete your saves and start over from scratch but make sure you do each Rune as you come across them because replaying them via Chapter Select, seems to have a higher chance of causing the trophy to bug out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2018 at 8:30 AM, Mori said:

The trophy glitched for me too. Do I get any problems or a flag, if I get "IDDQD" trophy before "The Cirle is Complete"?

I hope not, because that's exactly the way my trophies will look thanks to this glitch.