What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

The Last of Us, not because it's difficult but I just hate multiplayer and I never thought I'd make it through so many online matches. Its single-player campaign is my personal favorite from this past gen, so I was really determined to get that particular platinum.

• 1 month later...

Probably WipEout 2048 or Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed. 

Both are in the 1% rarity, WipEout has a really lengthy online section and Sonic & All Stars Racing was pretty difficult (Proud as I managed it a lot quicker than I thought, making the top fastest achievers)

I'm still very proud of my :platinum: Ultimate Hero from Final Fantasy XIII (the other two in that number are complete shit and just annoying to get). Even though I have others that may take more skill or time, to me this was my first dedicated platinum that I knew was going to take a long time (100 hours of game time). Had the most fun out of any game I've owned with end-game content, because everything you do after the story is over felt so much more... free. You had the most control out of all the gameplay at that point in time. Grinding for Gil, CP, and items? Yeah, I had fun with all of that. Taking on every single L'cie hunt? Yeah, I had fun with all of those too. 

Sure, I think Burnout: Paradise was a very fun game overall. But, the platinum wasn't something I felt like it was a great accomplishment.

Sure, Okami HD was a blast from the past and one of the best games of all time for me (better than Final Fantasy XIII by far). But, it didn't feel as rewarding as Final Fantasy XIII to me for some reason.

Sure, Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner have REALLY good story and gameplay. But, those are just child's play.

I'm also one of many that very much enjoy the Assassin's Creed series. But, those platinum's always feel like a chore in the end.

Final Fantasy XIII is the first and only game (so far) where I had fun all the way through end game and doing everything in the end felt so much more rewarding than everything else in my list.

1L5afca3.png

Look at my other platinum's here. I hope to find another game that feels just as rewarding for me.

I'm pretty proud of my Resistance 2 platinum because I got it in just over a week which is pretty quick considering you have to get 10,000kills. It did glitch though which had me worried because the xp wasn't registering for some of it and I literally got the XP at the same time as the kills which is quite dumb.

Also quite proud of Metal Gear: Revengeance Killzone: Shadow Fall.

It's got nothing on a lot of you guys, but probably Fifa 14 plat, its the rarest I have, plus I feel my hardest, didn't get some of the trophies till 1-2 months ago. Had the game since Christmas...

Splinter Cell HD - Had one of the splinter cells on game boy advance as a kid and couldn't even get past the first mission. Plus I'd heard rumours about all kind of trophy glitches so where passive aggressive claims you can have 3 kills per level, I only killed the people who were scripted to die (sticky-cam headshot master). Must admit when I first got it the Platinum was actually slightly anti-climatic because the last trophy was grinding lock picks, but proudest moment of my gaming so far was having Echelon Mercenary, Passive Aggressive, Stealth Operative, Immune and Urban Legend pop all in a row.

Resident Evil 6

My girlfriend is a gamer since we started dating, almost a year now.

To be honest she's getting very good at it. Most of all games like Uncharted, Resident Evil, Splinter Cell Blacklist, ...

But Resident Evil 6 was the first game we finished together.

We had played other games, like RE5, but I had a platinum trophy for this game way before I met her.

So we both knew nothing about this game.

Playing RE5 had no secrets for me and we played with my upgraded arsenal in new game +

With the exception of one level she couldn't handle, too difficult for her, we finished the game.

She wasn't involved with the collection of other trophiehunting activities. 

But I'm proud to say that she helped me having a fun experience and positive memories of this game because of the fun we had together playing.

So yeah, proudest platinum.

Mirror's Edge - I absolutely love this game, it's so addicting to do the timetrials. I just never get tired of them. It's so much fun!

Metal Gear Solid 2 - This was the game back in the day that pretty much changed my life forever, I had never played anything so amazing and very quickly I bought the first MGS for PS1. I remember the wait for the 3rd game being the longest and most anticipated in my life xD

Max Payne 3 - This was a long time in the making for me, took over a year, but once I actually got into playing New York Minute Hardcore I was done after my 3rd attempt. Really enjoyed all of the Max Payne games and this one had superior gameplay so it's an obvious pick.

DOOM 3 BFG - Another game that took me over a year to complete. I had never before finished any of the DOOM games, I had played them back in the day of course. I started from getting the online done and then with the first game. After I was done I felt I had really achieved something since the level design is ultra complex and I didnt exactly fell in love with it, thats why I prefer the original Wolfenstein since the level design is more simple. atleast you dont have to jump to places. The 2nd game took me a really long time to complete, I was full of DOOM at this point and had to force my self to play it. Somehow I managed to get through it. Finally it was time for the 3rd game and I really enjoyed it, I dont think they could of done a better job at the time with a DOOM game. Well maybe with the story. Overall a very lenghty platinum for someone who doesnt know DOOM well.

Blur because it's ultra rare and was tough.

FFXIII because it's the first game I've really had to grind and grind to finish.

Dead Space 2. It was my first dead space game and the feeling I got when I finished Hard to the Core was pure satisfaction.

First game that sprung to mind was Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.

1Lc14813.png

I've always been a big fan of the Command & Conquer games. This platinum is an ultra rare, currently 24,618 players own the game but only 1077 players have the platinum. And I am in the top 1000 somewhere.