What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

My proudest Platinum would be Batman Arkham City, because it was my first and remained my rarest till this day. I also did the biggest part without help from the internet since i didn't even know what a trophy guide was at that point. My other favorites are Skyrim, Dragons Dogma and Borderlands 2 but no Platinum has ever felt as fullfilling as my first.

• 2 months later...

Definitely this:

1L66984d.png

Main reason, i finally found a game which i really enjoyed the New game plus and not just replaying a campaign because of a trophy without getting too much fun. It was amazing, beat the game, then master Batman skills with the Challenges, and finally come back to the big scene playing again as a truly vigilant kicking butts everywhere, a blast!!!

• Like 1

I have two trophies that are really special to me

1Lf0d998.png

Injustice Gods Among Us

I really suck at fighting games specially those that involves executing a series of combos. However, being a dc fanboy I was able to stick with it and after 70 hours I was able to beat the arcade challenges!

1L3532db.png

Dead Space 2

Beating the game on the hardest difficulty with only 2 saves was incredibly rewarding. Even after having to restart from chapter 7 after getting killed during the final scene.

For me that would be the Doom 3 platinum. Doom 3 on Nightmare wasn't overly hard as you can save and reload as often as you want but Doom 2 on Ultra-Violence I found very difficult. Nearly gave up multiple times but I persevered and got my rarest (1.68%) and proudest platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quite hard to say... I have a few that I'm proud of like: Unit 13, Black Ops 2, World at War, Far Cry 3 and CoD Classic... but I think I'll have to go with:

Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

Not easy by any means and a shitload of grinding required...

It used to be Metal Gear Rising...But now Vanquish and Catherine have both taken the spots and for MANY reasons xD

I'd like to hear those reasons considering your Catherine platinum is Hacked. As many of your other games seem to be. :facepalm:

I'd like to hear those reasons considering your Catherine platinum is Hacked. As many of your other games seem to be. :facepalm:

Wow LMAO...how stupid do you have to be to not unlock them in order, what a moron  :facepalm:

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

• 4 weeks later...