Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kerwan_Ratchet

What Platinum are you most proud of?

449 posts in this topic

First game that sprung to mind was Command & Conquer Red Alert 3.

1Lc14813.png

I've always been a big fan of the Command & Conquer games. This platinum is an ultra rare, currently 24,618 players own the game but only 1077 players have the platinum. And I am in the top 1000 somewhere.

It'd have to be Catherine for me...man I loved that game.

1L21b6dd.png

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Grand Theft Auto 4, first game I played on PS3, first trophy, and almost 4 years later I finally Platinum it

My proudest Platinum would be Batman Arkham City, because it was my first and remained my rarest till this day. I also did the biggest part without help from the internet since i didn't even know what a trophy guide was at that point. My other favorites are Skyrim, Dragons Dogma and Borderlands 2 but no Platinum has ever felt as fullfilling as my first.

1L1921c0.png           1L88ae8c.png

Mercenary Kings                                                  Mirror's Edge

Both my Skylanders ones since I only have ONE Skylander. Now working on Swap Force...

Mirrors Edge - chapter 7 speed run was tough, cannot wait for Mirrors Edge 2

Definitely this:

1L66984d.png

Main reason, i finally found a game which i really enjoyed the New game plus and not just replaying a campaign because of a trophy without getting too much fun. It was amazing, beat the game, then master Batman skills with the Challenges, and finally come back to the big scene playing again as a truly vigilant kicking butts everywhere, a blast!!!

I have two trophies that are really special to me

1Lf0d998.png

Injustice Gods Among Us

I really suck at fighting games specially those that involves executing a series of combos. However, being a dc fanboy I was able to stick with it and after 70 hours I was able to beat the arcade challenges!

1L3532db.png

Dead Space 2

Beating the game on the hardest difficulty with only 2 saves was incredibly rewarding. Even after having to restart from chapter 7 after getting killed during the final scene.

MAG because the platinum is now unattainable.

1L19c9e6.png

I have several

Drakengard 3(hardest platinum I have attempted due to that final boss)

Okami- One of my favorite games

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD(Also another one of my favorite games)

And some spots in Tony Hawks Pro Skater were kind of hard.

For me that would be the Doom 3 platinum. Doom 3 on Nightmare wasn't overly hard as you can save and reload as often as you want but Doom 2 on Ultra-Violence I found very difficult. Nearly gave up multiple times but I persevered and got my rarest (1.68%) and proudest platinum.

Gta 4 for sure and i found the greatest psn friend ever while boosting the online. Big up deathrashcore!!!!!

Child Of Eden ^_^ great game & challenging for most ppl

Edited by Zanzarro

Quite hard to say... I have a few that I'm proud of like: Unit 13, Black Ops 2, World at War, Far Cry 3 and CoD Classic... but I think I'll have to go with:

Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

Not easy by any means and a shitload of grinding required...

It used to be Metal Gear Rising...But now Vanquish and Catherine have both taken the spots and for MANY reasons xD

I'd like to hear those reasons considering your Catherine platinum is Hacked. As many of your other games seem to be. :facepalm:

I'd like to hear those reasons considering your Catherine platinum is Hacked. As many of your other games seem to be. :facepalm:

Wow LMAO...how stupid do you have to be to not unlock them in order, what a moron  :facepalm:

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

Without a doubt, my favorite is Defiance. Took so much time to complete to 100%. And the plat is still ultra rare for now. 3 months of my life down the drain, but met a lot of good people for when destiny drops.

Ughh, tie between Bayonetta and Final Fantasy XIII for me. I had to teach myself how to do those wicked weaves in Bayonetta in order to complete Climax mode, and with Final Fantasy XIII I have two words to describe that plat: Treasure. Hunter. =X 

Definitely my Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Plat, simply because of the gummi ship missions. Never doing that again.

Metal gear rising Revengeance is my proudest Platinum. The part where you are in the lobby on Revengeance mode was close to impossible AND you had to get an S rank. NEVER want to go through that again.

I am very proud of earning the platinum trophy in inFAMOUS second son, because it is the very first one i have earned.