What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

I will say YAKUZA 4 on PS3, it takes a lot time and some skills with luck. It is the game I really enjoy to play and glad I got plat on it. However, my rarest plat is Crysis 3, but I boost most multiplayer trophies. Therefore, I am not really proud of it. The other game I am proud is ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red on PS3. It is not hard game to plat, but it defiently takes a lot of time. It cost me 75 hours to get it, but it is a fun game to play.

Warhawk,easily. Almost 300 hours of grinding, trying to get just one other person to play with to get a couple of the DLC trophies, using 2 PS3s at one time with a crappy internet connection, then the giant grind that is the majority of the game. I'm proud of it but would not do it again xD

• Like 1

I am not sure how to show the trophies so I will just tell you the platinum trophy I am most proud of is Medal of Honor Frontline. That game took me almost 2 years to get the platinum all because of one trophy Beat the game on hard. Unlike Cod classic if you died anywhere in the level you had to do the whole level again there was no check points. I remember getting near the end of a few levels only to die to the last enemy. I would say Demon souls was a walk in the park for me compared to this. My second most proud was FFX. I remember beating this 100% back in the day of ps2 and forgot how annoying the thunder plains challenge and the chocobo race challenge was.