What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

Battlefield: Bad Company. I felt like I was never gonna get that done. The kill weren't to much of a problem because the mp was a lot of fun. But the awards were the toughest part. 50 savior awards to forever snd 50 boat rk, only got about 5 rk without boosting.

Well I don't really have a "proudest" platinum but I am really proud of platinuming all of the Fallout games and 100% the trophies in two of them. Still got to do some stuff for trophies in New Vegas and i'll have 100% the series.

Edited by demonoid321

My proudest platinum is definitely Grand Theft Auto IV. I didn't get a PS3 when it came out and when I heard GTA IV was coming out I remember being so upset that I couldn't play it. Fast forward to November of 2008 and my mom told me she bought me a PS3 and the collectors edition of GTA IV (thank you Target for still having it on your website at the time!) but I couldn't have it until Christmas. The day before Thanksgiving break she caved and let me have it. A few months later I got a router, created my PSN account and found out about trophies. I wondered why I didn't have any for GTA IV even though I had completed the story mode 100% (multiple times because I'm a freak for GTA). Then I read about the trophy patch and my save not being retroactive. So after doing everything multiple times I had to do it all again PLUS go through the online stuff that I had no idea existed. After all that I had gone through with the game I was so happy when I saw that platinum pop.

Edited by ShayShay1993

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Persona 4 Golden or Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Not so much proud of them, just was happy to achieve it along with my enjoyment of the game.

Persona 4 was a game I dropped over 3 years ago before finally picking it up again and convincing myself I was going to get the Platinum. That combined with how much I love the game makes it probablly my favourite Platinum. I fluked out pretty hard, getting the hardest trophy in the game (Hardcore Risette Fan) with very little effort. It popped around the 80% mark of my first playthrough.

Metal Gear Solid V just because next to P4G, it's the game that took the most hours to 100%. It was sad slowing watching the Platinum percentage go from around 1% of players when I got it, to now 7% of players achieving it.

And because it was my first Platinum, Sly Cooper 1 means a lot to me too.

Edited by morningwood140
  • Like 2

Persona 4 Golden or Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Not so much proud of them, just was happy to achieve it along with my enjoyment of the game.

Persona 4 was a game I dropped over 3 years ago before finally picking it up again and convincing myself I was going to get the Platinum. That combined with how much I love the game makes it probablly my favourite Platinum. I fluked out pretty hard, getting the hardest trophy in the game (Hardcore Risette Fan) with very little effort. It popped around the 80% mark of my first playthrough.

Metal Gear Solid V just because next to P4G, it's the game that took the most hours to 100%. It was sad slowing watching the Platinum percentage go from around 1% of players when I got it, to now 7% of players achieving it.

And because it was my first Platinum, Sly Cooper 1 means a lot to me too.

Same with the Sly. :3

Mine is Alice: Madness Returns... May be an easy platinum for some but for me it was pretty easy but so fun to play through, now being one of the best games I've played.

The same goes for Beyond 2 Souls platinum, also one of the greatest games that I've played.

ZachBoardyHD.png

Edited by ZachBoardyHD

1Lfa1b2d.png

My proudest would probably be Battlefield 3. It had some really nasty co-op trophies (Bullseye. My god, never again), the multiplayer trophies were a real grind (Decorated!) and some of the campaign trophies weren't what you'd call practical either (Going Hunting, I'm looking at you). It's an ultra rare for a reason. I also have 100% completion for it, which I think is pretty cool.

This might change but right now it's 

Consummate Consummator 

1L59991e.png

Record of Agarest War

The game is long. I did not know what to expect in a tactics style game. Though I really love the story and gameplay, it was just brutal hard near the end of the game if you don't know how you build your "heroes".

I am still the current achiever of the platinum since June 14, 2016. But that should change soon I hope. The game is really underrated and NA version is the only one with trophies. I would buy the other games of the series.

Also I'm the 4th guy in the list to achieve it fast.

• 1 month later...

My proudest platinum would probably be WWE13 as it's my rarest platinum to date being 0.75% ultra rare. It didn't help that my rank got reset twice whilst trying to earn the max rank online!! Another proud platinum would be AC:Brotherhood.

Edited by LambzGoHard

• 5 years later...