What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

On 05/09/2011 at 5:19 AM, Kerwan_Ratchet said:

Well said sir. You couldn't have replied back in a better way. :)

But his reply was pure arrogance while denigrating arrogance. 

Witcher 3 for me though. By no means the most difficult but the most invested I’ve been in a game and delighted to get the play a few years back for it

Assassin's Creed IV: BlackFlag (PS4)

I still don't know how I've been able to pull this one off, I suppose pure desperation ? Long story short I wasn't able to play multiplayer matches 'til the end without being kicked off. And that was a huge problem since I needed to play different game modes and none would count :facepalm:

Another one would be Bloodborne, the first FromSoftware title I've ever played. I will only say this: the learning curve is SO steep that I couldn't even reach the first lantern in Central Yharnam... and it took months to even think to tackle this platinum

Edited by ShinySpidey

1La53c23.png

Insert Patience Here.

Cheese Hunt was a killer for me. Mainly my dedication to this game last spring taught me that a game is never impossible. It just needs thousands of tries. (Unless the trophies are actually impossible.

6 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Super Meat Boy.

L7ca091.png

Do I really need to explain why it’s my proudest?

I shall achieve this during the summer hopefully, Just need to go back into it when ever i get a chance and just practice like its a religion. Also might make this my 200th platinum so i still need to get 8 more before this one.

• Like 1