What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

ok, when I look at the timeline of your NGS2 trophies, I think you must be a genius if you have never fully played NGS2 before.

haha yea when I first got the ngs2 plat it took me over a year to plat, played it off and on then I found a great partner he helped me beat team missions on this account also :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm probably really most proud of Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters I originally got because I had always loved the films and the videos of the game before the release made me excited for it. I was even more excited after playing it, but quit once I got to doing the higher difficulty playthrough xD Never thought I'd get the platinum especially since the multiplayer was glitched at the time, but then came April of 2011 and I decided to play again, eventually finishing the second playthrough and all of the multiplayer trophies (met some great people online there ^^) nearly 2 years after getting my first trophy in the game xD GoldenEye 007: Reloaded may be "rarer", but that was relatively easy to set up boosting and such for :P

• Like 1

Persona 4 Golden was the last game i bought in 2012 and when i played through it the first time I thought " Even though this game is Japanese Anime-esque, IT'S THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED" The story and events in the game made me never want to put it down and when i finished it, I immediatley went for a 2nd playthrough and got the platinum. 126 hours of Pure awesome

Have a new proudest platinum since then. ( still proud of P4G though)

Now its Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

I was crazy enough to go for the platinum and lost a bit of my sanity ( maybe 2%) from the ninja trials but now I can say I'm a Master Ninja

• Like 1

l just finished black ops 2 platinum wow that game is a grind talk about de-ja vu repeatedly replaying each mission for the 160 challenges i have now got my 6th ultra rare platinum just need the die rise easter egg trophy for full 100% completion across all 6 of the cod games 

I feel your pain, esp. those missions with the long cinematics you can't skip, 3/4 on the challenges and need to get a bunch of zombies to plat it but it would be my 1st ultra rare if I succeed.

But currently: maybe Arkham City xD

Bleach:  Soul Resurreccion by far...

Unlike most of my other plats. (where I usually beat the game, put it on the shelf, then go back to it), I made the mistake to grind for the plat. since I was borrowing it from a friend.  Playing the same game for five months straight to get one plat.  Still proud of it, just was very redundant. 

• 1 month later...

Hmm, hard 1... I'd say:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

1L508e28.png
Revengeance

It was a very enjoyable game with some annoying moments ( to speak of which, I think those VR missions gave me a 200% increased reflex because of the parrying  :lol: )
but I was so damn happy when I S-ranked all those bosses on hardest difficulty :)

As for proudest platinum, I don't know off the top of my head, but proudest individual non-platinum would probably be awarded to this pain in the ass right here:

26L8bb463.png

(WipEout HD)

Beat Zico - Beat the lap time of 30.82 on Anulpha Pass

Simply because it is often regarded as the hardest trophy in the game and one of the hardest on PS3 in general, and I got it in a fairly small amount of attempts in comparison to what I've seen from others. (130 laps roughly)

1S032165.png Platinum Trophy
Max Payne 3 0.99%
Ultra Rare
40-platinum.png

Proud of getting that one after 3 trys on new York min hardcore! And according to this site im the 46th person to get this!

1Sc9db02.png Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Victor!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 19.84%
Rare
40-platinum.png

I am also for this one as I found this game of the series  very anroying but I like the image so I wanted to get it!

Edited by sonic4555