(Question) MP Trophies

milanbarca82

• 2 years later...
On 10/09/2017 at 2:11 AM, milanbarca82 said:

Are the ranked trophies boostable, i.e. can you select to play ranked against a friend?

You can't create a room with your friend directly, but the game is pretty dead ... so you just find your friend all the time ! ^^

(and after a game, you can restart it twice, so make 3 games in a row ... and then you have to find your friend again)

I did both PS4 and vita version not a long time ago, boosting MP for both, and i met a random dude only 1 time :)

EDIT : oups i just notice that the guy before me is answering 3 years later ... and so am I ... sorry about that ^^'

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2020 at 8:53 AM, seblegamer said:

You can't create a room with your friend directly, but the game is pretty dead ... so you just find your friend all the time ! ^^

(and after a game, you can restart it twice, so make 3 games in a row ... and then you have to find your friend again)

I did both PS4 and vita version not a long time ago, boosting MP for both, and i met a random dude only 1 time :)

EDIT : oups i just notice that the guy before me is answering 3 years later ... and so am I ... sorry about that ^^'

Can Vita players and PS4 players match with each other?

• Like 1