Trophy Thoughts

FlareZero

8 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Wasn't aware the ps4 version has extra content, that's disappointing too hear, still no vita list on the site ,I got my vita copy today and Im  disappointed there is no option for Japanese voiceover with subs.

Is it the same for ps4  version?

Have you checked store for DLCs?

NISA promised dual audio.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

The main question for me is, how hard is Nightmare mode actually? Because in Ys Origin it is, at least for me, really nightmarish and totally killed my motivation.

I wouldn't recommend it as a first playthrough. My first run was in Hard (which isn't very hard to be honest) and I finished at level 90. You can absolutely rush the game in 5hrs in NG+ Nightmare mode. 

• Like 1

What's the difference in the difficulties? Besides easier combat and generous health, do you get more or less loots, drops, exp, etc?

Just wondering, cause games like Tales series reward you more in harder difficulty but there are also games like Persona that reward you more in easier difficulties.

It's been a while since Celceta came out and I don't remember what I did back then but I think it's worth waiting to beat Nightmare in NG+ no?

Edited by chibuki

11 hours ago, chibuki said:

What's the difference in the difficulties? Besides easier combat and generous health, do you get more or less loots, drops, exp, etc?

Just wondering, cause games like Tales series reward you more in harder difficulty but there are also games like Persona that reward you more in easier difficulties.

It's been a while since Celceta came out and I don't remember what I did back then but I think it's worth waiting to beat Nightmare in NG+ no?

The enemy do much more damage and are more harder to kill.

8 hours ago, Hentekorino said:

How hard is Nightmare compared to Ys Seven if anyone's played that?

Seven was ez pz so I'm wondering if I should just start off on Nightmare, just for reference apparently MoC's nightmare was easier than Seven's. 

I don't know how hard was Seven, but even on Normal YsVIII have some real hard point, I have started chapter 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the Item Collection trophy is 100 Compendium or 100 % map. Some Harvest Points are hard to get to.

For the treasure trophy, can you go back to areas. Does the game cut off areas during story progression.

Edited by Kishnabe