snarker-1995

Trophies glitched.

33 posts in this topic

So after downloading the version 1.03 patch trophies have stopped unlocking for me, even after doing stuff like advancing the story and even after starting a new game. Anyone else have this happen to them or know any way to fix this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did the patch come out? I was getting all the trophies with no problem untill last night when i finished my run on challenging and the brave hero trophy didnt pop. I was doing it on a seperate save file, my other save has 1 playthrough left to do on casual for the 3rd ending.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last trophy i earnt was on thursday, im gonna try starting it on another account now, i'll let you know how i get on.

 

Edit: @snarker-1995 i just started it on a different account, i got chroma fusion when i beat the prologue boss. I didnt get anything else though. I played the first couple of episodes on season 1 and bought studio upgrade, i should have got the following trophies- going indie, can we afford this? , like they do on tv & professional. None of these trophies popped so it does indeed look like the patch has screwed us out of trophies. Im really pissed off now, i just completed the game on challenging so my save from near the end of season 5 is overwritten with new game plus. Im just glad i havent lost my new game ++ save for the 3 endings trophy.

Edited by wolverine123
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent a tweet to behold studios and got a reply off Mark Venturelli who is the game designer asking me to email him the details. Got this reply- 

 

Hi Rik,

Thanks for emailing.

This is very weird, as Sony certifies the patches before they go live and trophies are always tested!

I will check what is going on, ok?

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

 
~Mark
 
So I guess still just playing the waiting game but they are now aware of it.
 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FFHannibal said:

Is there any news about this yet?

Nothing yet. I've contacted mark a few times again on Twitter and email and last time he said he was working on different games now but someone was working on a patch. I think he was just talking bs. That was in November I think. I just gave up trying. If a few ppl contact behold studios they may take more notice, I won't hold my breath though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone thinking of buying this then all trophies are obtainable if you buy the N.A. store version. The EU version is still unplatable at this time. They share the same trophy list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The EU version is still glitched. It is totally arbitrary if trophies unlock or not, I got Can We Afford This after a reload, although it should have unlocked way ealier. Other stuff doesn't unlock at all.

Edited by Rally-Vincent---
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no news? 

I knew that the developers had released a patch. 

Anyway, I can't unlock anything, not even the prologue trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The developer claims they made a patch, and it never went through at BandaiNamco's side. I have contacted BandaiNamco to see if it's true. I am currently waiting if I get an answer from BandaiNamco.

 

Feel free to contact BandaiNamco as well. Maybe it gets some attention at their side.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

The developer claims they made a patch, and it never went through at BandaiNamco's side. I have contacted BandaiNamco to see if it's true. I am currently waiting if I get an answer from BandaiNamco.

 

Feel free to contact BandaiNamco as well. Maybe it gets some attention at their side.

 

Yes, sure. 

Have you contacted anyone in particular? Can you give me the email address?

Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DroBeyond said:

 

Yes, sure. 

Have you contacted anyone in particular? Can you give me the email address?

Thanks

 

Their email addresses don't work or return automated messages that they don't use them anymore. You have to go through their contact form.

 

 This is one of the Euopean contact forms  (https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/app/ask/p/7542).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

 

Their email addresses don't work or return automated messages that they don't use them anymore. You have to go through their contact form.

 

 This is one of the Euopean contact forms  (https://service-en.bandainamcoent.eu/app/ask/p/7542).

Send mail to both behold and bandai

 

Edit - response from developers:

 

 

Yes, the patch is ready to be deployed since the release of the last Chroma Squad version. But unfortunately, the publisher Bandai Namco did not allow us to release the patch. This is going on for years now and all we can do is ask the players to contact Bandai asking the release of the patch. :(
 
Edited by DroBeyond
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got an answer from BandaiNamco - it is not good. There is no patch planned, although " they'll keep this in mind".  I doubt this'll ever get fixed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, can anyone confirm if NA version of the game is still working okay? Like, all trophies fully obtainable? I just purchased Chroma Squad, and was getting ready to start the game...thank you in advance to any responses.

Edited by Cordyceps_Killer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2020 at 6:03 PM, Cordyceps_Killer said:

So, can anyone confirm if NA version of the game is still working okay? Like, all trophies fully obtainable? I just purchased Chroma Squad, and was getting ready to start the game...thank you in advance to any responses.

Trophies normal here. I play on Brazil, which is NA PsStore, started playing last week, and just need a few more trophies. So, Its all good here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Trophies normal here. I play on Brazil, which is NA PsStore, started playing last week, and just need a few more trophies. So, Its all good here.

 

Thanks so much for confirming. Also congrats on achieving the 100%!

 

Did you follow the trophy guide strategy, or did you do your own thing?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cordyceps_Killer said:

 

Thanks so much for confirming. Also congrats on achieving the 100%!

 

Did you follow the trophy guide strategy, or did you do your own thing?

I did on my on, any missable can né achived in 1 hour within a new game. You have to choose carefully which end Will be your last, since the NG++ last episode is ridculous hard, even in casual. 3 bosses, 50k, 75k, 36k (with really high dps). So, I dont know the Guide says, but doing Space xerife was best choice I think. Good luck. Took me 4,5 hours to beat last episode yesterday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 9:18 AM, GardenOfSouls said:

I did on my on, any missable can né achived in 1 hour within a new game. You have to choose carefully which end Will be your last, since the NG++ last episode is ridculous hard, even in casual. 3 bosses, 50k, 75k, 36k (with really high dps). So, I dont know the Guide says, but doing Space xerife was best choice I think. Good luck. Took me 4,5 hours to beat last episode yesterday.

So are the trophies glitched or is it doable?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

No glitches, just missables if u repeat as ending

Is there a way to avoid the missables?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

No glitches, just missables if u repeat as ending

really? 

i played it for a few hours, several trophies did not pop...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaDiMkA said:

 

really? 

i played it for a few hours, several trophies did not pop...

Did you play the EU version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.