Trophies glitched.

snarker-1995

Dont know, guys. I got all story-relates First try. I play NA version. Actually no trophy bugged on me and I finished pretty fast. But dont know if theres some situation that causes the game tô glitch on trophies.

4 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is there a way to avoid the missables?

During the story u have to make some decisions that will set the ending. Just dont chosse the same option 2 times. And u need all 3 endings on same save. Which means last playthrough os NG++ where they broken the last mission and will be really hard if not prepared.

Edited by GardenOfSouls
Misspelling

• 1 year later...

im guessing this was never fixed? If i make an alt us account and buy the game there should it work then? I have the game bought in my eu account, does that somehow interfere with the us version?

EDIT: also was the game removed from the store completely? cant find it anymore in the us store or the EU store?

Edited by Vern3r0z

well i asked them about it on twitter and actually got a response: 

What happened to the ps4 version of chroma squad? Delisted from the playstation store? Also will you ever fix the broken trophies of the eu version?

response:

its happening a change of stores from bandai to behold studios and we hope can get it online as soon as possible. and yes, we have plans to release some fixes :)

seeing how its theorized that bandai was blocking the updates from going through changing the publishers might help in this matter.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Little update to for a workaround, for everyone who is interested. 

Long story short, it does not look like Behold Studios will release a fix. 

So here is one. Download the 1.00 version of the game using the method below.

I have played the 1.03 version and half the trophies did not pop. After the downgrade, so far i finished the 1st season, and ALL trophies did reliably pop, which was not the case before.  I dont know if there are any major game breaking bugs, but so far it looks promising. 

This is for the EU Version.

Also, beware, the game wants to auto update, so be careful and play offline. Played a bit with an alt account, and every trophy popped when it should have. 

Edited by VaDiMkA

28 minutes ago, VaDiMkA said:

Little update to for a workaround, for everyone who is interested. 

Long story short, it does not look like Behold Studios will release a fix. 

So here is one. Download the 1.00 version of the game using the method below.

I have played the 1.03 version and half the trophies did not pop. After the downgrade, so far i finished the 1st season, and ALL trophies did reliably pop, which was not the case before.  I dont know if there are any major game breaking bugs, but so far it looks promising. 

Would that be the EU version?

3 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Would that be the EU version?

Yes. Forgot to add that.

Yes, German PSN store, so EU version. 

As an advice if you plan to do this: play offline cause the game wants to do a update every time i start it. 

1 hour ago, VaDiMkA said:

Yes. Forgot to add that.

Yes, German PSN store, so EU version. 

As an advice if you plan to do this: play offline cause the game wants to do a update every time i start it. 

I've avoided this game as the guide said plat was impossible on EU version, but if it is indeed possible then i'll pick it up :)  Would you mind letting me know if you can get the plat to pop?  Thanks :)

7 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I've avoided this game as the guide said plat was impossible on EU version, but if it is indeed possible then i'll pick it up :)  Would you mind letting me know if you can get the plat to pop?  Thanks :)

Same, mate, same. 

Biggest issue will be the Ultimate Hero/see all endings Trophy. This might take a while, but on the other hand i´m kinda motivated to find out if this method works^^

• 2 weeks later...

So, some good news and very bad news. 

By downgrading to version 1.00 i managed to get all trophies in the EU version EXCEPT ONE. The culprit is the https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5898-chroma-squad/42-ultimate-hero trophy. 

Version 1.00 does not have NG+ so its simply impossible, and the trophy did not pop by getting all three endings on different saves. 

So basically, everyone who somehow got the mentioned trophy already, can get the rest by downgrading. 

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

I see the devs have relisted the game in EU. Anyone know if they fixed the trophy issues?

Nope, they dropped the game like a hot brick then moved on without ever fixing the problems :(. If you want the Plat, you have to downgrade to 1.0 :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1