Trophy thoughts

Munkian

Haven't preorderd the game yet. I thought about this, but I do have a large backlog to play through. Maybe there will be some fast great reviews to make me think me otherwise. 

Trophylist: All levels on S Rank plus finishing the game on Insane will be tough. It could make this an Ultra Rare Platinum. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think the FLAWLESS trophy may be glitched as well. I finished a level without being hit, which is quite a feat I may add, TWICE, and I didn't get the trophy.

EDIT: I got the trophy now. I have a theory as to why it did not unlock the first two times I beat a level without getting hit. During those games, even though I didn't get hit, I still picked up a health pack. Maybe that voided the trophy? Just a theory but if you are going for the trophy, don't pick up any health packs.

Edited by EPICRAGE
updated info

Another possibly glitched trophy. The End? did not unlock for me, even though I just beat the game.

EDIT: I just beat the game again on HARD mode and The End? trophy still did not unlock.

EDIT2: I just beat the game again on INSANE this time and the trophy did not unlock. Next attempt: delete save data, reinstall game and try again.

EDIT3: I deleted the game, deleted the save game data, reinstalled the game and started a fresh profile. Beat the entire game in one sitting, collected all the keycards, and still no trophy for "The End?". At this point I don't know what else to try.

Edited by EPICRAGE

• 3 months later...
On 2017-09-20 at 2:46 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I think the FLAWLESS trophy may be glitched as well. I finished a level without being hit, which is quite a feat I may add, TWICE, and I didn't get the trophy.

EDIT: I got the trophy now. I have a theory as to why it did not unlock the first two times I beat a level without getting hit. During those games, even though I didn't get hit, I still picked up a health pack. Maybe that voided the trophy? Just a theory but if you are going for the trophy, don't pick up any health packs.

What level did you beat for the flawless trophy?

• 1 year later...