Munkian

Trophy thoughts

8 posts in this topic

Have this on pre order, the game play is remenisant of mother Russia bleeds which I really enjoyed, there is a nice lot of trophies aswell. Should be pretty fun in co-op

Haven't preorderd the game yet. I thought about this, but I do have a large backlog to play through. Maybe there will be some fast great reviews to make me think me otherwise. 

Trophylist: All levels on S Rank plus finishing the game on Insane will be tough. It could make this an Ultra Rare Platinum. 

I believe there could be a couple of glitched trophies. EXPOSED requires you to collect all secret key cards which I have done and haven't got the trophy. RAINING LIMBS  requires you to get 50 explode kills, I must have over 1000 of these and still no trophy

I think the FLAWLESS trophy may be glitched as well. I finished a level without being hit, which is quite a feat I may add, TWICE, and I didn't get the trophy.

EDIT: I got the trophy now. I have a theory as to why it did not unlock the first two times I beat a level without getting hit. During those games, even though I didn't get hit, I still picked up a health pack. Maybe that voided the trophy? Just a theory but if you are going for the trophy, don't pick up any health packs.

Edited by EPICRAGE
updated info

Another possibly glitched trophy. The End? did not unlock for me, even though I just beat the game.

EDIT: I just beat the game again on HARD mode and The End? trophy still did not unlock.

EDIT2: I just beat the game again on INSANE this time and the trophy did not unlock. Next attempt: delete save data, reinstall game and try again.

EDIT3: I deleted the game, deleted the save game data, reinstalled the game and started a fresh profile. Beat the entire game in one sitting, collected all the keycards, and still no trophy for "The End?". At this point I don't know what else to try.

Edited by EPICRAGE

On 2017-09-20 at 2:46 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I think the FLAWLESS trophy may be glitched as well. I finished a level without being hit, which is quite a feat I may add, TWICE, and I didn't get the trophy.

EDIT: I got the trophy now. I have a theory as to why it did not unlock the first two times I beat a level without getting hit. During those games, even though I didn't get hit, I still picked up a health pack. Maybe that voided the trophy? Just a theory but if you are going for the trophy, don't pick up any health packs.

What level did you beat for the flawless trophy?

On 1/6/2018 at 11:32 PM, NaseemJohn said:

What level did you beat for the flawless trophy?

The first level.

This is still glitched. I got a trophy for finding a secret in Level 2. I did not get the trophy for beating level 1.