Bitdefender discounted to $20

Dav9834

(I'll update when sale is over) 

If there was a time to get better protection it would be now.

Only 2 protection programs do I consider worth money.

Bitdefender and Kaspersky. 

I know I know everyone loves their free programs. But trust me, they are not like they used to be 5 years ago. I consider them malware and security risks in themselves.

I used avg for a long time myself. 

Norton is ok, but I'd rather not talk about how much resources norton uses, slowing down the computer... 

Anyway here's the code! Bitdefender for $20 for 1 year is a steal!! 

elM6hrh.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, imOvray said:

stay off non http page, have adblock to avoid pop up shits and don't download dodgy .exe files from unknow source and you're fine...

think twice before you click on anything :) the best antivirus you can get is your brain.

This is true, but really stuff can still happen. And it only takes a millisecond of a bad decision(or one that seemed ok, or you got phished, etc.). 

Imo best antiviral program is not being online. Just like not driving is the best way not to die(highest reason for death). But it's not ideal. 

Nothing is a guarantee. I've wiped many many many hdds, I'm sick of wiping hdds lol. To the point I keep clones of new installations now just so I don't have to reinstall the os for everyone. 

The best you can do is make sure you have a competent antiviral(which the good ones all come with Anti-Malware, anti Spyware, etc.)program. 

And vpns help too

5 hours ago, WaxWeazle said:

I have never used any anti virus or anything alike and never had any issues.. o.o

I bet if I wiped(not to be confused with format) the hdd and installed the OS again you'd notice a difference. 

Unless it's a linux distro, then ya your set lol