Trophy Thoughts because this thread always happens!

SkyMason

1 hour ago, Gommes_ said:

Okay, I have to be this guy now ;) 

Didn't most of you say that this game is soo easy? The rarity is still under 2%. You made it sound like it's basically a Disney game. So come on, where is your piss poor easy plat?

It's been out for quite a while now and I expected a platinum rain within the first week from all of you pros. Didn't happen huh? 1f601.png

That and no one actually bought it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Brawler said:

99% of the game is incredibly easy. Getting to 10th rank is somewhat difficult but hardly impossible. Especially if you live in a smaller country and want to boost it. It's literally a Disney game seeing as they own Marvel, btw. xD

This is actually true ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really thinking about boosting 10th rank because I'm trying to learn this game, but I'm getting really sick of the number of auto comboing losers that I've got to play against. Seriously, who's bright idea was it to even implement it into this game and how can these morons find enjoyment in mashing lp and the occasional easy hyper combo. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

It is the easiest Marvel vs Capcom PLATINIUM. ( Harder to both 100% ) for 100 trials is piece of cake for all player's because the tutorial count for thé trophy, and After you Can get easy trials with 1-3.

For complete 5 charactere i can understand the difficulty if you Nevers play at fighting game, the easiest charactere in my opinion : 

- Ultron

- Hulk 

- Thanos

- Haggar

- Némésis

- Thor 

- Chris

- Ghost raider 

- X 

- Zero

some player Say gamora, Spencer

Edited by EdgeHosenka